Out-of-Character Chat

Haha. Not all of the prompts involve fighting. But there's two you can join and do to beat up some people. Though hopefully not Dusty... >.>

He's scared he's gonna crush her like a bug, that's all. xD Just like I could probably do to you if you aren't careful. >:3 So watch your tongue, missy.

<3

Oooooooo~~ I would love to that challenge Refy! Hehe, you should watch your tongue sir or you'll regret those words >u> cat's gonna catch your tongue!

Nekoni said:
Oooooooo~~ I would love to that challenge Refy! Hehe, you should watch your tongue sir or you'll regret those words >u> cat's gonna catch your tongue!
Ha ha. <u< The Panther vs. The Bear. That would be interesting. I never regret things I say. Unless I do...then I regret them. ;u;

Infinities Lover]Heheh...nothing :3 [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9257-nekoni/ said:
@Nekoni[/URL] <.< Infi is making fun of us, I think...

Hi everyone! The OOC seems to have exploded and I am officially lost in what is going on... I have no idea...

@Infinities Lover I'll be writing every day for 30 days on a gradual challenge based system. I start easy and do something a little harder every day after.

Refaulted said:
Hmmmm....What about us is so funny? x3
Heh...nothing~

Nekoni said:
I'll bite you Infi!! If you don't tell us you will recie e deadly bites all over >n>
Neko-chan, I'm a fox~

I have no qualms biting you back

Lexielai said:
@Infinities Lover I'll be writing every day for 30 days on a gradual challenge based system. I start easy and do something a little harder every day after.
Hm...I think I could do it. It would have to be after June 1st though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back