Out-of-Character Chat

Hi! More new people - or old people I guess... either way, you're a person I haven't written with yet which makes you new to me. Nice to meet you!

>~< I'm not THAT good lex, but thank you! Yeah, I should be back to my RP mode soon though to play with you guys once more 'u' I'll be quite glad to interact with your character!

@Lexielai Cool, let me know. June 1st is my last final and then I'll be home free for all of that.

Ref...heheh...

But Infiiii my bites are like needles! I would love to have a fluffy coat >u< though wild you are...I'm trained to live with the most dangerous creatures of all ;3 you cannot undo that kitsu!

Nekoni said:
But Infiiii my bites are like needles! I would love to have a fluffy coat >u< though wild you are...I'm trained to live with the most dangerous creatures of all ;3 you cannot undo that kitsu!
I'm a fox, whose friends with plants. They protect Infi. Pine the most...Pine is good friend! So is Ghostie! Hm....Infi likes biting people... :3

Nekoni said:
BUT REF THEY HAVE SKITTLES
Nekoni said:
they ARE skittles
It doesn't matter! They will absorb you into their insane group (though they are cool people) and make you spread skittle propaganda around, and you will slowly become crazy like the rest of them (I mean no offense)!

@Nekoni Team Skittles is a group of people who use all the colors of the rainbow when writing posts.

They do not have actual Skittles >.>

Trust me, if they did....well....let's just say I'd still be eating Skittles...

Ew...don't eat Pine Cone...she'll make you throw up. That or Ghost will make you....

Plus.... /looks around before whispering

I think they both came to Earth from....Hell....!

Currently doing multiplayer runs of Apex Rajang and being torn a new one

0e445f7a2c3f2d9047006d431589a2c5.jpg

I like eating roared pine cone seeds and pine needle tea >:3 you can't beat me info! I EVEN HAVE REF ON MY SIDE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back