Out-of-Character Chat

Atom said:
@Red Thunder So now that we're in and such where are the twins gonna go? lol
What prompt should we join?
I dunno. I do think it'd be fun to have a sparring match between the two in the arena. Team All-Fiore is already underway and has been for a while, so I'd rather not join that one. And I've already got a character in the play one, so I kinda want to hold off on getting Adrianne involved there. Nothing says though that Adelaide can't without her sister! Theatre may not be Adrianne's cup of tea, but maybe it could be Adelaide's.

Hmm

I'll have to think on this a bit.

Might try and create a prompt and get it sponsored.

I have a tad bit of an idea floating around...

Lexielai said:
We won't sponsor any more prompts until one of them is finished.
Guess I've got plenty of time to work in it lol.

Although I'm gonna message you real quick as I've got some questions regarding the possibility of a few things to my idea.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]He's "disguised" as a woman, so that might be an obstacle.

[/QUOTE]
O.o Valeska would have a field day xD

DeadgurlXD said:
WOOT! lets make it happen! :3
You wanna decide a bit of history between the two?

Maybe they met a few years ago and became friends? Hatched a plot to screw around with some random person for fun maybe?

@Atom hmm lets see here, Valeska is guildless but she belongs to her daddy's gang. She definitely LOVES messing with people for fun, she likes making people uncomfortable with her flirting.

DeadgurlXD said:
@Atom hmm lets see here, Valeska is guildless but she belongs to her daddy's gang. She definitely LOVES messing with people for fun, she likes making people uncomfortable with her flirting.
I know

I read her thread a moment ago xP

I was asking if you wanted to work out some history between them.

Atom said:
I know
I read her thread a moment ago xP
Stalkerrrrrrrrr xD

Yeah we should definitely create some history between them ;3 they can learn their plant manipulation together..maybe...? when should they meet up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back