Out-of-Character Chat

Yeah my mom's from CA and even though she's lived in Jersey for over twenty years she will literally wear a down coat all day every day until it gets above 60 degrees

Summer is too hot and humid... It's harder to cool down than it is to warm up. Plus I don't really enjoy the beach. I prefer snowboarding so winter is para mi

I like the perfect mix between hot and cold. It can be warmer outside, just needs a real nice cool breeze.

Err, wasn't quite alive. Been in neighbouring town for the past couple of days Monster Hunter LAN playing and spring cleaning a friends house.

Sitfting through my notifications now X___X

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Tired

[/QUOTE]
Aw :/ why are you tired?

Atom said:
You're not the only plant manipulation mage anymore c:
Oooo thats exciting! But i am still the only bone mage xD our plant manipulators should have a battle! (Or at least interact :3)

Carmine's one as well, but he creates plants, rather than manipulating ones that already exist. He's almost the exact opposite of Veleska.

Never mind. @Lexielai must have been busy. You'll have to wait until it's updated :c

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Carmine's one as well, but he creates plants, rather than manipulating ones that already exist. He's almost the exact opposite of Veleska.

[/QUOTE]
Yea I know. I meant specifically the manipulation :P

But now there's a total of three plant mages x3

Yes yes!

Hey do trees count in that area? Like what all could they do with wood? Question for both of you.

Question for dead.

Do the seeds make it tool magic or does Adelaide need something else to do it?

DeadgurlXD said:
PLANTS FOR THE WIN!!! xD
If they teamed up, Carmine would probably die...

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I'm always tired

[/QUOTE]
If you ignore your exhaustion, it will go away.

Atom said:
Yes yes!
Hey do trees count in that area? Like what all could they do with wood? Question for both of you.
I'm not sure about Plant Manipulation, but Carmine can create entire trees.

Atom said:
Yes yes!

Question for dead.

Do the seeds make it tool magic or does Adelaide need something else to do it?
The seeds make it a holder magic technically i suppose but she wouldnt have plants without the seeds, she doesnt run out of seeds however cause u can use one seed to make a plant and harvest like 20 more seeds from said plant

DeadgurlXD said:
The seeds make it a holder magic technically i suppose but she wouldnt have plants without the seeds, she doesnt run out of seeds however cause u can use one seed to make a plant and harvest like 20 more seeds from said plant
Cool cool

And what can we do regarding trees?

I'm sure like Carmine that we could grow entire trees from plants but how fast?

And how fast do plants grow?

And can we by any chance grow wood around us and use it like armor cause that'd be cool af xD

DeadgurlXD said:
Wait why would Carmine die?
He has a phobia of men, but he's also terrible at close contact with women. Considering that Veleska is very flirtatious, it would be too much for him.

Atom said:
Cool cool
And what can we do regarding trees?

I'm sure like Carmine that we could grow entire trees from plants but how fast?

And how fast do plants grow?

And can we by any chance grow wood around us and use it like armor cause that'd be cool af xD
Yeah we can make trees, they grow how fast depending on size and if they are forced to grow in the correct climate or not, and example would be that it would be extremely difficult to grow a redwood tree in the sand of a beach

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]He has a phobia of men, but he's also terrible at close contact with women. Considering that Veleska is very flirtatious, it would be too much for him.

[/QUOTE]
Oh gosh Adelaide would have a field day with him. Yep he ded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back