Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Agreed. I acted without consideration, though. You merely called me on my immaturity. So thanks, and I'll take better care in the future. And again, I'm sorry.

[/QUOTE]
No reason to apologize. Let's just let it rest. :)

... Hey um so I have a question for you guys. This might be stupid, but I just want some confirmation. There's no age limits on characters, is there? (Obviously, an infant wouldn't be a suitable mage quite yet and what not, but I'm saying ages within most reasonable standards.)

I currently working on a new gal and I'm trying out ideas.

Nutter said:
... Hey um so I have a question for you guys. This might be stupid, but I just want some confirmation. There's no age limits on characters, is there? (Obviously, an infant wouldn't be a suitable mage quite yet and what not, but I'm saying ages within most reasonable standards.)
I currently working on a new gal and I'm trying out ideas.
I don't believe there's an age limit. As long as there are no five-year-old children at an A-Rank or above...

I didn't think it was a big deal. It's not like we were upset at each other or anything, we were just talking >.>

I'll read Unyielding's thing more clearly when I'm home.

@Nutter I'd hope there would be more characters OVER the age of twenty for once.

I feel like I've missed so much in these last two days that I've been gone, thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!

It means a lot :D

BLUR said:
I feel like I've missed so much in these last two days that I've been gone, thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!

It means a lot :D
Did you like my theory? :D

Haha @Lexielai, that's great since I think I'm going for her being somewhere around 23. Also, I think she'll be in Sabertooth. Woohoo! Creating characters is fun. I'm just so tired >.<

Anyways, the birthdays! I really, truly think this is a great day to be born. I mean, besides @BLUR and @shadowdude505, it's my best friend's birthday. And Channing Tatum's. So I don't see how this day could not be a great birthday since these four totally awesome people were all given life on this day however many years ago. And yeah, Channing is awesome. Judge me :P

xD

I share a birthday with two actors from my favorite TV show. I just about died when I learned this.

Mainly cause the guy I share a birthday with might as well change his name to Captain Innuendo

The two people have then gotten together to make this joke poster which I honestly wish was real

tumblr_mdke3dBbKK1rket4qo1_1280.jpg

You have no freakin idea how real I wish that was

I would die happy

Haha Captain Innuendo is accurate.

Well, here's the list of people with the same b-day as me:

Dylan O'Brien, Keke Palmer, Chris Pine, Macaulay Culkin, Melissa McCarthy, James Harden, Shirley Manson, and Mother Teresa.

The fact that Chris Pine is the same age as Macaulay Culkin weirds me out.

I just read the little event you guys made for shadowdude and I. I don't even know what to say. You guys are the coolest people ever. I could never imagine that I would grow such an attachment to people that I role-played with. That was awesome to read, I love you guys :)

BLUR said:
I just read the little event you guys made for shadowdude and I. I don't even know what to say. You guys are the coolest people ever. I could never imagine that I would grow such an attachment to people that I role-played with. That was awesome to read, I love you guys :)
Just wanna remind you I was late by one hour to this.

i still cri-ing.

Hope you have a good one.

^.^

Your awesome, and so is shadowdude though I know you better xD

Of course we're going to do something awesome for you guys.

simj22 said:
Just wanna remind you I was late by one hour to this.
i still cri-ing.

Hope you have a good one.
Thank you, it's the thought that counts :)

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]^.^
Your awesome, and so is shadowdude though I know you better xD

Of course we're going to do something awesome for you guys.

[/QUOTE]
I'm so gonna repay all of you for this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back