Out-of-Character Chat

PicaPirate said:
YOU KNOW RPN
WOULD BE REAL NICE IF I GOT

NOTIFICATIONS.

SO I LIKE.

KNOW WHEN PEOPLE SAY SOMETHING.
That's funny. I just had to read through 7 pages of conversation because I missed one notification so I can relate.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]That's too much work. If it's more than one or two pages, I skip them all xD

[/QUOTE]
Normally I would skip through them, but I was bored at the time.

Atom said:
This suggestion though.
Well Valeska really learned both from practice and books that were left behind by her mysterious mother. Perhaps Valeska taught her just some of what she knows since what she really knows isn't very much, does Adelaide want to be a member of the K2K by any chance? ;p

So I know all of you probably have better things to do than help me with chemistry homework I put off, but can anyone figure out how to do this problem? If not, it's fine. I'm just going through my list of resources so yeah.

dffe21d69b9ce1a09a1a3895bed6322d.jpg

I used the green dye. Chem sucks. Thanks anyways guys.

My headache is probably making me read this incorrectly, but I think X needs to be replaced with 765.89.

As far as I can remember, you have to find the number of moles for green. Given that 10 drops is 1 gram and green is 765.89, you divide 1 by 765.89. Now you have the number of moles to work with. I forgot the rest though.

if 0.1x, 0.02x and 5 x 10 to the -4 is the solution ratio, you multiply the 1 g by that first.

edit: so i think it's .131, 2.61 x 10 to the -3, and 6.52 x 10 to the -5

I'm not sure though, I'm a psych major. :) ))

Last edited by a moderator:
My teacher kept nagging us because he thinks it's the easiest thing ever. Even though I feel like this should probably be true, when combined with the whole molarity/molality/etc. stuff nobody in my class is understanding so I'm thinking his logic might be a little flawed. Of course, I don't mean to blame my teacher, I just really don't understand this crap. Nor do I see much use in it... >.<

As you can probably tell I'm quickly settling into summer mode where my brain shuts down and everything is stupidly nice. Sorry I had to rant a little.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Yay, Science! I rarely understand it, but I know it's awesome.

[/QUOTE]
Hey d00d I got approval in a sense for the basis of my mission prompt idea.

Wanna help me flesh it out and make it blindingly spectacular?

College sucks guys, i cant even tell you how many times ive been screwed over by it.

In other news my stress level has officially peaked its highest...

Sry just felt like a little tiny rant plz ignore this but it does help me calm down

DeadgurlXD said:
College sucks guys, i cant even tell you how many times ive been screwed over by it.
In other news my stress level has officially peaked its highest...

Sry just felt like a little tiny rant plz ignore this but it does help me calm down
Rant all you want cause they really do help Lol

Ohhhh finals for college should be coming up soon, right? Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like some Monday night ranting~

DeadgurlXD said:
Well Valeska really learned both from practice and books that were left behind by her mysterious mother. Perhaps Valeska taught her just some of what she knows since what she really knows isn't very much, does Adelaide want to be a member of the K2K by any chance? ;p
Probably not

She'd have only been visiting wherever Vakeska lives. And she wouldn't stay really long. Just long enough to become friends :D

BLUR said:
Ah yes, dilution is quite the piece of shit when it comes to chemistry
Ey is it too late to slot anyone into all fiore if we say they were one of the many random mages?

Atom said:
Probably not
She'd have only been visiting wherever Vakeska lives. And she wouldn't stay really long. Just long enough to become friends :D
sounds like a good plan, although she would probably meet Valeska's dad, they would probably be good friends, he is the BEST DAD EVER xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back