Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Ah, the plant users are coming together.

[/QUOTE]
We're coming for Carmine next >:c

Atom said:
Ey is it too late to slot anyone into all fiore if we say they were one of the many random mages?
What did you have in mind?

I'm so dumb, I rolled a die of 6 faces for my resist roll -_-

BLUR said:
What did you have in mind?

I'm so dumb, I rolled a die of 6 faces for my resist roll -_-
I wanTed to add Adelaide in if it was at all possible. Need something big and fun for her and Valeska is in it.

Atom said:
I wanTed to add Adelaide in if it was at all possible. Need something big and fun for her and Valeska is in it.
WOOT CHARACTER INTERACTION!! also you get to maybe meet Valeska's future girlfriend: Stapes. im so excited for them!

Atom said:
Hmm. Well, if Adelaide is traveling away, I guess Adrianne would come along to watch out for her and try to keep her outta trouble.

Atom said:
My only problem is how she would know to reach the library, if you can find a way around that, you're good to go

BLUR said:
My only problem is how she would know to reach the library, if you can find a way around that, you're good to go
If Adrianne comes along, that's easy enough, since she might learn about it from her Seer Magic.

BLUR said:
Well

Caleon knows I think?

If not then I'll find a way once we're there. I'm sure Vakeska could grab her friend lol.

If so

Caleon's wandering around the forest outside the town [ xD ] So I could have them run into him and him tell them.

What, what, who me *he looks over his shoulder hoping/ praying to find someone else behind him*

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]That'd be awesome.

[/QUOTE]
Team All Fiore

This adventure began when all hell broke loose in the island country of Scava. To begin, we will talk for a very short moment about Scava itself. Though this nation, northeast of Fiore, may be lacking in sheer size and land area, it more than makes up for it in technological advancement.

However, despite the exquisite weaponry and defense systems, Scava’s taboo of magic left them very vulnerable to attack by mages. In fact, the infamous dark guild Echinda, or at least remnants of it, managed to invade the small country and take over quickly.

No one quite understood their purpose, not even most of the guild members themselves, but the leader of this "Neo-Echidna" definitely knew what he was doing. Along with his right-hand man, Yanni, the Neo-Echidna guild master had hatched a deceptive plan.

Fortunately, before Echidna seized control of Scava and took over the palace in the capital city of Cabasus, King Pelleus of Scava managed to escape along with his knights using a secret underground system of passages to a safely hidden shelter beneath the port town of Golshani. From here, he was able to write and send several letters to the closest country, Fiore. Luckily for all, Echidna had yet to fully integrate their new rule over Scava, and the Scavan Knight tasked with delivering these letters managed to escape before any Echidna goons could show up in Scava.

The Magic Council in Fiore was wary of Echinda's presence in Scava, feeling something was very suspicious about the situation. To deal with the threat, they spread word of the job to all mages of Fiore, hoping to create an unbeatable team across the entire country to represent the strength of Fiore. Wizards from all different guilds, and even wizards without guild affiliation as well as a gang member, met at Pinnacle to embark on this journey to set Scava free of their invaders.

However, the Magic Council held back on their information, neglecting to let the wizards, or even the captain of the ship know that there was more to the mission then simply repelling intruders.

Nonetheless, famed explorer Captain Winslow waited on his ship, Ole' Nessie, while mages from all walks of life began to arrive in Pinnacle. During this wait, much insanity ensued, from Piper Alyss holding a knife to Light Ethereal's throat to Kyla Hivan's magic causing Ole' Nessie to try out several different paint jobs in the span of a few minutes.

Eventually, the ship set sail for Scava, but it wouldn't be a smooth journey. When Golshani's shores could only barely be made out, Scava's defense systems went on full display. Artillery, missiles, cannon fire, there was no shortage of projectiles being sent towards Ole' Nessie. The ship managed to defend against the attacks however, as the mages aboard hopped into action, leaving the boat to take out the defense systems as well as the several Echidna goons present.

Meanwhile, back at Pinnacle, some wizards had missed the journey and decided to find their own ways to Scava. Whether it was the Blood Dragon Slayer taking a boat on his own, Asher Novine using his magic to get himself and his sister Marcella to the island, or the small group of Veleska of K2K, Lance Night of Sabertooth, and Clifford Gallagher of Quatro Cerberus finding their own ship to set sail with, all parties made it to Golshani port in due course.

An all out battle took place on Golshani port. The Fioran mages showed their brutish power, killing the numerous dark wizards in Golshani and well as destroying property with reckless abandon.

Unfortunately, a dark wizard named Damian had been stationed in Golshani, preparing for the Fioran mages to arrive so that he may call his guildmates to arms.

And so, whilst the Fioran mages were busy battling low-level grunts, the evil mercenary guild Tachyon Wing had long since arrived. Watching their respective targets, each mercenary waited for a specific moment to introduce themselves.

The guildmaster of this group, Sicily, was somehow levitating high in the air, before she had decided to swoop down like a hawk, targeting Alicia Spearheart of Blue Pegasus. Disappointed that she was not recognized by Alicia, Sicily resigned to admitting that she had no interest in fighting, but gave the Fiore wizard an ultimatum. Leave now, and they would not be harmed. Should the two groups meet again, Tachyon Wing would not hesitate to destroy them.

After displaying her immense power, Sicily began to fly back to her original spectator point, being unaffected by Light Ethereal’s attempts to bring her back down.

BLUR said:
Team All Fiore
This adventure began when all hell broke loose in the island country of Scava. To begin, we will talk for a very short moment about Scava itself. Though this nation, northeast of Fiore, may be lacking in sheer size and land area, it more than makes up for it in technological advancement.

However, despite the exquisite weaponry and defense systems, Scava’s taboo of magic left them very vulnerable to attack by mages. In fact, the infamous dark guild Echinda, or at least remnants of it, managed to invade the small country and take over quickly.

No one quite understood their purpose, not even most of the guild members themselves, but the leader of this "Neo-Echidna" definitely knew what he was doing. Along with his right-hand man, Yanni, the Neo-Echidna guild master had hatched a deceptive plan.

Fortunately, before Echidna seized control of Scava and took over the palace in the capital city of Cabasus, King Pelleus of Scava managed to escape along with his knights using a secret underground system of passages to a safely hidden shelter beneath the port town of Golshani. From here, he was able to write and send several letters to the closest country, Fiore. Luckily for all, Echidna had yet to fully integrate their new rule over Scava, and the Scavan Knight tasked with delivering these letters managed to escape before any Echidna goons could show up in Scava.

The Magic Council in Fiore was wary of Echinda's presence in Scava, feeling something was very suspicious about the situation. To deal with the threat, they spread word of the job to all mages of Fiore, hoping to create an unbeatable team across the entire country to represent the strength of Fiore. Wizards from all different guilds, and even wizards without guild affiliation as well as a gang member, met at Pinnacle to embark on this journey to set Scava free of their invaders.

However, the Magic Council held back on their information, neglecting to let the wizards, or even the captain of the ship know that there was more to the mission then simply repelling intruders.

Nonetheless, famed explorer Captain Winslow waited on his ship, Ole' Nessie, while mages from all walks of life began to arrive in Pinnacle. During this wait, much insanity ensued, from Piper Alyss holding a knife to Light Ethereal's throat to Kyla Hivan's magic causing Ole' Nessie to try out several different paint jobs in the span of a few minutes.

Eventually, the ship set sail for Scava, but it wouldn't be a smooth journey. When Golshani's shores could only barely be made out, Scava's defense systems went on full display. Artillery, missiles, cannon fire, there was no shortage of projectiles being sent towards Ole' Nessie. The ship managed to defend against the attacks however, as the mages aboard hopped into action, leaving the boat to take out the defense systems as well as the several Echidna goons present.

Meanwhile, back at Pinnacle, some wizards had missed the journey and decided to find their own ways to Scava. Whether it was the Blood Dragon Slayer taking a boat on his own, Asher Novine using his magic to get himself and his sister Marcella to the island, or the small group of Veleska of K2K, Lance Night of Sabertooth, and Clifford Gallagher of Quatro Cerberus finding their own ship to set sail with, all parties made it to Golshani port in due course.

An all out battle took place on Golshani port. The Fioran mages showed their brutish power, killing the numerous dark wizards in Golshani and well as destroying property with reckless abandon.

Unfortunately, a dark wizard named Damian had been stationed in Golshani, preparing for the Fioran mages to arrive so that he may call his guildmates to arms.

And so, whilst the Fioran mages were busy battling low-level grunts, the evil mercenary guild Tachyon Wing had long since arrived. Watching their respective targets, each mercenary waited for a specific moment to introduce themselves.

The guildmaster of this group, Sicily, was somehow levitating high in the air, before she had decided to swoop down like a hawk, targeting Alicia Spearheart of Blue Pegasus. Disappointed that she was not recognized by Alicia, Sicily resigned to admitting that she had no interest in fighting, but gave the Fiore wizard an ultimatum. Leave now, and they would not be harmed. Should the two groups meet again, Tachyon Wing would not hesitate to destroy them.

After displaying her immense power, Sicily began to fly back to her original spectator point, being unaffected by Light Ethereal’s attempts to bring her back down.
Cool. So likely the Harrows would have been in a boat and followed the second wave of Fiore mages? Or maybe setting out on their own, thanks to a premonition on Adrianne's part.

What if they're Already there I'm the forest waiting but don't know everyone else has arrived on the boat?

Like chilling in a plant hut

cause Adrianne had a premonition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back