Out-of-Character Chat

CelticHero37 said:
Jarvis is related to the black mesa because of Sophia. They're his mortal enemy. Also, Aedon joined the Black Mesa with his girlfriend at a very young age, and that's where they learned water elemental magic.
Ok celic

where your bio.

i just looked at Aedon and it has nothing about black mesa in it

Kyra said:
Aubrey trained with a smoke mage from the black mesa so I want this prompt - arc - thing to happen!
I will be posting for Jarvis momentarily. Just got home from work.

Unyielding said:
Ok celic
where your bio.

i just looked at Aedon and it has nothing about black mesa in it
Aedon's bio was created before the Black Mesa existed. Since then his story has grown more in depth. Nothing has changed, there are just more details.

Lexielai said:
From what I understand, here's the situation: @Unyielding created the organization "Black Mesa" for his character, Sophia. @CelticHero37 tied in his own characters to Sophia and the Black Mesa as well, eventually leading to some players that joined following Unyielding's departure to also tie in their backstories to the group.
Now that Unyielding is back, he is upset and feels disrespected because @Hales used his organization without asking, which she did because she was under the impression that it was okay.

What is the consensus your discussion has achieved? Let me know if anything goes out of hand, or invite me to the chat if you're concerned.
I think we have things under control. I think we might be making a couple changes to some backstories and changing the involved Dark Guild/Group with the characters of Aedon, Fermata and Aubrey so that we can continue to move forward. Discussions are still in progress, but we are moving without much trouble...

Alright, I do have plans for a dark guild in the future that's involved with experimentation and research of a different sort for different purposes, if you'd like to tie your characters to the Main Story.

Lexielai said:
I'd recommend setting clear ground rules and a strong line of communication beforehand, definitely :P
Yea what i failed to do was define black mesa. I have no problem with sharing my idea, i just did not like how it was changed to just another dark guild

Dear diary,

Today I found myself one hour late to the birthday post because of work.

I thought it was good game, but it was actually bad game.

I cried.

Wow. The site kept eating my posts. :/

For some time I've also been receiving this log in error. D:

well, good news is I'm able to post now.

I'm thinking that if my birthday (August 1st) came up and you all did that post for me, Klefa would have an anxiety attack and Claud would just be reading the newest issue of Westland Wanderer in a corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back