Out-of-Character Chat

Infinities Lover] [SIZE=8px]jk ref you can stay[/SIZE] uhhh yes? I think so [/QUOTE] Do you want to do an RP with meeting up with rei again. after the arc... Im trying to find a way to get her back into the story again... its hard seeing that she sort of BLEW UP >.> [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7044-blur/ said:
@BLUR[/URL]

Hales said:
How are we ruining your fun? =(
We just felt left out so we decided to jump in... is that not ok? =(
Its cool i just playing

Refaulted said:
Woah, woah. Please don't be mad. I'm sorry. I was trying to do a Shrek 2 reference...I apologize.
I AM MAD LIKE HULK RAWR

4470fc14eac190c50f836926b51bfb2b.jpg

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE US!!!

Sure Unyie~

Ohhh! She can meet- no wait...nvm

Alyssa can find her somehow xD

Ohhh! Virgo can find her and bring her to Alyssa!

Hales said:
But... but... but...
DON'T HURT DA WITTLE KITTY!
"You were an adequate meat shield' date=' and no one can ever take that away from you."[/quote']
It's time to eat the meat shield

Unyielding said:
Awesome... Now i just gotta fix something, add some damage from her blowing up >.> @Infinities Lover
I hope Rei remembers Amaterasu....... She shouldn't be scared of her.

How're we gonna do this then? Alyssa right now is in a Mission Prompt

Archdemon said:
I hope Rei remembers Amaterasu....... She shouldn't be scared of her.
Did Amaterasu remember to retreive her after the big fight...

... no... *poof*

Well there goes her memory of Amaterasu

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]How're we gonna do this then? Alyssa right now is in a Mission Prompt

[/QUOTE]
Darn... uhhh... whos not in a mission prompt and still active >.>

Well i dont understand the mission promt thing anyway... how does it work

Archdemon said:
..... I'm not in a mission prompt! So Drake, Amaterasu, and Aiden are still available for something.
@Unyielding
Yea but Rei does not have a relationship with those characters...

And it will look really wierd/creepy/ for a grown man to just randomly run up to a 12 year old

added to the fact that she wont have her memories... how are you going to convince her that your not an enemy

Unyielding said:
Did Amaterasu remember to retreive her after the big fight...
... no... *poof*

Well there goes her memory of Amaterasu

Darn... uhhh... whos not in a mission prompt and still active >.>

Well i dont understand the mission promt thing anyway... how does it work
it's nothing canon, so don't worry about it

timelines are all messed up there. Fox explained it to me. Once

Unyielding said:
Yea but Rei does not have a relationship with those characters...
And it will look really wierd/creepy/ for a grown man to just randomly run up to a 12 year old

added to the fact that she wont have her memories... how are you going to convince her that your not an enemy
........... [emoji20]

I don't know......... Do what anyone would try to do which is to be nice and besides that he did have a relationship with her even though it's minor. The status is that they're acquaintances. I just thought that since infi was in a mission prompt that I'd help out......

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]*lifts head* Eh?

[/QUOTE]
What? You never knew demons like animals? We may be demons but we're not assholes. Wanna know more interesting facts about us?

Archdemon said:
What? You never knew demons like animals? We may be demons but we're not assholes. Wanna know more interesting facts about us?
Thank you for the thought. but being acquaintances is not enough to make one feel safe. Also Rei is not in a state where you can just walk up to her and be nice. She is seriously dangerous and has the power to really hurt someone. Would you want to risk your dog dieing because she deemed it an enemy and blasted it to twobuckcome. Also isn't Drake like a solo player or something. Why would he go out of his way and risk his life to help Rei. (again knowing she could easily and would attempt to kill the dog)

Like I said, the Mission Prompts are like...not canon with everything else going on. Tbh I think it's the only thing going on? Besides the GMG.

Fox I ate the kitties!

Not that they aren't canon like...you said they don't match up right? To a particular timeline? I can't words today Fox. I used up that ability today.

Unyielding said:
Thank you for the thought. but being acquaintances is not enough to make one feel safe. Also Rei is not in a state where you can just walk up to her and be nice. She is seriously dangerous and has the power to really hurt someone. Would you want to risk your dog dieing because she deemed it an enemy and blasted it to twobuckcome. Also isn't Drake like a solo player or something. Why would he go out of his way and risk his life to help Rei. (again knowing she could easily and would attempt to kill the dog)
I never said that Drake would bring his Wolf with him but he's changed ever since Lennix died and is trying to actually befriend people. So he would try to get to know Rei ((even though she lost all memories.)) and Drake isn't the type of person to get injured quite easily since he's experienced at using his Iron dragon slayer magic and that he's an S-class wizard [emoji123]. Also Drake likes children too! ((Not in the pedophile way!! Get your head out of the gutter!)) so at least let him try to help...... [emoji122]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back