Out-of-Character Chat

Archdemon said:
I never said that Drake would bring his Wolf with him but he's changed ever since Lennix died and is trying to actually befriend people. So he would try to get to know Rei ((even though she lost all memories.)) and Drake isn't the type of person to get injured quite easily since he's experienced at using his Iron dragon slayer magic and that he's an S-class wizard [emoji123]. Also Drake likes children too! ((Not in the pedophile way!! Get your head out of the gutter!)) so at least let him try to help...... [emoji122]
I did not say he was a pedophile. i said it would look weird thats all. Again though, she has no instint to trust drake. I am not forbiding drake from enter the mission prompt but at the same time, Rei will not have a overly positive attuide towards him.

Unyielding said:
I did not say he was a pedophile. i said it would look weird thats all. Again though, she has no instint to trust drake. I am not forbiding drake from enter the mission prompt but at the same time, Rei will not have a overly positive attuide towards him.
Yay! I hope Drake can change that negativity to positivity! [emoji4]

@Hales

Hey i am the one who introduce the Evil group Black mesa, You cant use them without my permission because thats my evil group for Sophia

Unyielding said:
@Hales
Hey i am the one who introduce the Evil group Black mesa, You cant use them without my permission because thats my evil group for Sophia
I worked on writing that prompt with @sonicfreak101 and @CelticHero37 who informed me that they weren't sure if you were coming back so we wrote the prompt because we have a further plan that requires that prompt to happen first. At least, that was what I was told by sonicfreak101, CelticHero37 and DeadgurlXD. If you want me to delete it, I can. I had posted it for sonicfreak101 who was told by CelticHero that she could go ahead and write it...

I should still hold domain over that group.

And i told everyone i was going to be inactive

So it should not matter

I wasn't here when you said you were going inactive. I joined after that and I was led to believe by the people who I helped write that prompt that they had tried to contact you about it and did not get a reply so they just presumed to go ahead...

Trundle said:
Yes I just put in the personality and bio, if you would like me to change anything, I will! :D
Yes i want it changed.

Hales said:
I worked on writing that prompt with @sonicfreak101 and @CelticHero37 who informed me that they weren't sure if you were coming back so we wrote the prompt because we have a further plan that requires that prompt to happen first. At least, that was what I was told by sonicfreak101, CelticHero37 and DeadgurlXD. If you want me to delete it, I can. I had posted it for sonicfreak101 who was told by CelticHero that she could go ahead and write it...
Yes i want it changed.

Its an important part of sophia's History and any action taken against it would affect her

Thank you,

and looking at my message history, there was no message stating someone had try to contact me.

I thank you for Respecting my character's history.

Unyielding said:
Yes i want it changed.
Yes i want it changed.

Its an important part of sophia's History and any action taken against it would affect her
Whatever happens also affects Jarvis, since he is related to it as well. This also includes Aedon, his lost girlfriend, and their water magic master. There are multiple characters who have written connections to the Black Mesa in their backstory now. If you have a problem with the prompt, then simply say what's wrong with it.

CelticHero37 said:
Whatever happens also affects Jarvis, since he is related to it as well. This also includes Aedon, his lost girlfriend, and their water magic master. There are multiple characters who have written connections to the Black Mesa in their backstory now. If you have a problem with the prompt, then simply say what's wrong with it.
Last i remembered, your toon was related to Sophia not black mesa... when did this change occur

Unyielding said:
Last i remembered, your toon was related to Sophia not black mesa... when did this change occur
Jarvis is related to the black mesa because of Sophia. They're his mortal enemy. Also, Aedon joined the Black Mesa with his girlfriend at a very young age, and that's where they learned water elemental magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back