Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Hello Arch.
hail the fox

[/QUOTE]
Hail the Demon!

How's your morning going along?

Yeah.... Drake is defiantly joining Raven Tail..... Not sure how the recruitment thing works for this Rp....... I've made my mind up for Drake and now I'm gonna coin flip for Aiden cause I can't decide for him.....

Atom said:
Don't lie
He's only joining cause the twins :^)

I see through your attempts to hide it!!
Actually no... I was thinking about this for awhile now before you even joined the Rp but I entirely forgot about the guild thing until @BLUR mentioned it so I thought it out and since Raven Tail is close to the personality of Drake that's what I'm going for.

But I hope Drake and the twins can become friends though! [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Also Aiden is going for Blue Pegasus now since the coin declared its verdict.

I am still trying to figure out where Piper is going to end up. After looking over her CS again I have realized she is technically an assassin which leads me to some of the slightly darker guilds...

So I've got a question for all of you! Which version of this theme song sounds better? Option 1 or Option 2?

1. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ABBKl7bAk[/media]

2. [media]

[/media]
Also I want you guys to figure out what this song is from! It's not from Smash bros, the songs I showed you are remixes of the original song.

Jarvis already has anorexia, a torn up throat, most likely second hand smoke now, and possibly a concussion. I don't think health really matters at this point :P

Lexielai said:
Only if he doesn't keep using it >.>
No, he'd have to download a move every time he uses it. I have no intention of being repetitive either.

Is that okay?

@Kyra Smoke Make: Jetstream! I have to say, even though it rolled low, I appreciate that attack so much. I was hoping somebody would have an attack like that.

Not trying to be depressing but im starting to feel like i dont belong here. everytime i post in something it like stops moving =x

Not sure if i should just hang out from now and watch everyone else or like, just... yeah.

/depressed

Kaine said:
Not trying to be depressing but im starting to feel like i dont belong here. everytime i post in something it like stops moving =x
Not sure if i should just hang out from now and watch everyone else or like, just... yeah.

/depressed
Lol. I swear it's just a coincidence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back