Out-of-Character Chat

Of course. Just give me a few minutes. I'm responding to the Ref on the mission prompt

Here's the current birthday list, for anyone interested. I'll make a thread out of this eventually >.>

1st May Lexielai

19th October Hales

2nd november Archdemon

26th April shadowdude505

13th August Lucem Tenebris

19th April DaughterofAthena

9th December WiseGuy

26th April BLUR

9th October Sergeant Sass

27th October Red Thunder

25th June Refaulted

11th March Infinities Lover

21st September utdfan22

28th October sonicfreak101

23rd July CelticHero37

3rd February Red

13th September Cecilia

29th June DeadgurlXD

8th May Dogmatic99

22nd December PicaPirate

sonicfreak101 said:
Otherwise, with Cliff there, by the end of the games it is going to be below 20 degrees and snowing...
If Jamke had access to that type of weather alteration, he could easily turn the place into a winter wonderland. Shame those two are from different guilds, they'd be a scary team.

Lucem Tenebris] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7044-blur/ said:
@BLUR[/URL] How goes the battle against the Guilds and Members update?
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do anything today, I have both a chemistry and statistics exam tomorrow, so i've been catching up on all the stuff i haven't been reading or attending lecture for xD

Basically, I screwed myself and am now paying the consequence

My final exams are quickly closing in on me. It's definitely not the best of times...

Enjoy the cease fire. Good luck on your exams.

Good luck to you as well!

I have some interesting statistics for every one. The two most popular guilds at this time are Lamia Scale and Fairy Tail, both with 10 characters a piece. Unfortunately for Fairy Tail, not all of their characters are active, whereas all Lamia Scale characters are active. Blue Pegasus trails a little bit behind them, with 6 wizards and a 7th in the process of acceptance.

EVERY other guild, save Silver Phoenix and their single wizard, has 3 wizards. That means that Raven Tail, Twilight Ogre, Quatro Cerberus. Mermaid Heel, Crime Sorciere, and Sabertooth all have the exact same amount of wizards. Cool isn't it?

I finished :D

BLUR said:
Good luck to you as well!

I have some interesting statistics for every one. The two most popular guilds at this time are Lamia Scale and Fairy Tail, both with 10 characters a piece. Unfortunately for Fairy Tail, not all of their characters are active, whereas all Lamia Scale characters are active. Blue Pegasus trails a little bit behind them, with 6 wizards and a 7th in the process of acceptance.

EVERY other guild, save Silver Phoenix and their single wizard, has 3 wizards. That means that Raven Tail, Twilight Ogre, Quatro Cerberus. Mermaid Heel, Crime Sorciere, and Sabertooth all have the exact same amount of wizards. Cool isn't it?

I finished :D
@BLUR Raven Tail will most likely see Drake joining its ranks. Aiden I'm still unsure about which guild he should join which is that and Blue Pegasus.

Note: Drake is an S-Class Mage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back