Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Cliffs an ice mage? Isanna's the ice dragon slayer lol

[/QUOTE]
Good thing Caleon is the light Dragon slayer then lol

Evens the field a bit xP

Taking a look at the Magic Compendium, I'm honestly surprised no one has gone with a Gravity Mage yet. Would make one heck of an S-Class wizard.

I've been mulling over a second character idea for awhile but I wasn't sure what type of magic to do.

I MIGHT look into gravity.

Meh, if I did it wouldn't an S-class, I prefer going from a low level to a high level xP

I just couldn't see any fun in starting a character at S-class, at least not for me.

Fair point, though character development is always viable for drama and the like.

Hmm. I think I'll make a Gravity Mage this evening. The question is, which guild? Hmm...

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]I can dig. Twins, maybe? Say, age 20 or so?

[/QUOTE]
Sure sure x3

You can message me if you want and we can work out their history and stuff.

You wanna make identical twins just to mess with everyone? xD

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Taking a look at the Magic Compendium, I'm honestly surprised no one has gone with a Gravity Mage yet. Would make one heck of an S-Class wizard.

[/QUOTE]
I have plans for this in the works. Mission Prompts.

Lucem Tenebris]I have plans for this in the works. Mission Prompts. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11171-atom/ said:
@Atom[/URL] and me making 2 gravity mages isn't gonna screw with this, is it?

Red Thunder] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11171-atom/ said:
@Atom[/URL] and me making 2 gravity mages isn't gonna screw with this, is it?
It shouldn't. Gravity Magic will be used by a villain and not a recurring character. It's hard to think of new Magic and keep the spells diverse...

Kanda is Japanese and Lavi is Hebrew

Both male names

Lana and Luci are female names

xD

Lexielai said:
Bluenote was a gravity mage. Too bad he went up against Gildarts.
I completely forgot about Bluenote while making the villain. This version of Gravity Magic is somewhat different, I think.

I thought about making a gravity mage, but then I got the idea for the Hermes shoes and I wanted to build a character around those shoes because I thought they were awesome. A gravity mage wouldn't need the shoes, so I decided to go with something else.

Has anyone here read the Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson? If so, the way I do gravity magic may look familiar. My apologies, but it's just so awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back