Out-of-Character Chat

Aurelius and Ein are still stuck at the beach because some powerful stasis magic has frozen Ein and Lotus in place, rendering them unable to move. Aurelius has taken it on herself to pose them in many ridiculous ways just to entertain herself until they come back to life. Hopefully, time hasn't been going on around her, and no one else would have moved as well.

I'm kidding. Aurelius and Ein encountered Lotus da magic devil axe wind user. Now neither of the latter two are replying, leaving me to wonder if I should just make do with my original threat of just flipping them the bird and bailing.

Hales said:
Ok. I was just curious since it has been quiet for a while.
Qrow would be able to detect Piper and Kyla in the library through their scent, but I don't have enough events to make a post, at the moment.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Qrow would be able to detect Piper and Kyla in the library through their scent, but I don't have enough events to make a post, at the moment.

[/QUOTE]
Not to mention the fact that Kyla is shining a pink light everywhere and Kyla screamed Pretty...

Hey everybody! Do to me being very busy I cannot join any mission prompts and will have to cancel drake being in the Theatre one.... I really wanted to do it but I'm just so busy with way too many things..... But I will not abandon this Rp though!

Also.... How's everyone doing so far?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Ah, I forgot about that. I don't think this invisibility is working out very well...

[/QUOTE]
Kyla is intentionally making the light visible because she is a random insane child so she does things like that. Now that they are out of the fight, Piper doesn't care enough to yell at her for it.

Mmmn, I can get you outta there, son. If you're not on your phone or whatever, we can probably ride the collab chopper to plot advancement.

Also, Birthday Form! Please help us by filling one of these out so we can complete the Birthday Project for this roleplay. I hope we'll be able to see every member sign it in: @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@Kanra23

@Newtype

@Loke Fullbuster

@The Servant

@Infinities Lover

@PicaPirate

@White Masquerade

@Hellkite

@Refaulted

@BLUR

@utdfan22

@Cecilia

@sonicfreak101

@DeadgurlXD

@Atom

@Red Thunder

@simj22

@Kyra

@Dogmatic99

@DaughterofAthena

@Sergeant Sass

@WiseGuy

@Violet Obsidian

@Lucem Tenebris

@Stormborn Targaryen

Hales said:
Kyla is intentionally making the light visible because she is a random insane child so she does things like that. Now that they are out of the fight, Piper doesn't care enough to yell at her for it.
I can imagine a Neo-Echidna member being puzzled by pink flashes and giggles coming from the library.

Lexielai said:
Mmmn, I can get you outta there, son. If you're not on your phone or whatever, we can probably ride the collab chopper to plot advancement.
Plot advancement sounds good.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I can imagine a Neo-Echidna member being puzzled by pink flashes and giggles coming from the library.

[/QUOTE]
And then Piper would tell them to go away and they'd be confused about why they were obeying an invisible voice.

@Infinities Lover It's "Foxy Lover"

@Infinities Lover @DaughterofAthena Happy belated birthdays, by the way!

fairy_tail_logo_necklace-i678-671.jpg

Thanks, m8. However, I'm ALWAYS on mobile. No exceptions. I wasn't kidding when I said every post I made has been from mobile Will being on mobile actually handicap me in any way?

It's always made it difficult to write on google docs for me. Not sure if you have some ninja talent that nullifies the difficulty tho

Since I have two characters right now, my new one in character sign-up is a bit flexible to change since she won't be in the accepting phase. Now I'm starting to wonder if I should make her a S-Class Mermaid Heel member. They have waitresses in their guild hall too right? xD

shadowdude505 said:
Since I have two characters right now, my new one in character sign-up is a bit flexible to change since she won't be in the accepting phase. Now I'm starting to wonder if I should make her a S-Class Mermaid Heel member. They have waitresses in their guild hall too right? xD
Mermaids are warriors, not waitresses.

Lexielai said:
With all these S-Class tho, I'm tempted to stop accepting them X.X
It was just a thought, though I feel like Talia's magic would make her an S-class, or at least S-class potential. But all the slots are full in Blue Pegasus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back