Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]If one were to make another character, what guild could best use more members?

[/QUOTE]
Honestly, anything other than the Oracion Seis group guilds could use more members

I really have to update Guilds and Members -_-

BLUR said:
That's why our characters are so close xD
I think Fermata will be fine, I know Myla would love to have her, seeing as how they both use the same magic. She would be an excellent pupil for Myla
I know I got all excited when I saw that the Guild Master for Lamia Scale was a sound mage. However that also means she most likely knows about Fermata's master who kind of had a bad reputation and most people consider him a failure as a wizard O_O

sonicfreak101 said:
I know I got all excited when I saw that the Guild Master for Lamia Scale was a sound mage. However that also means she most likely knows about Fermata's master who kind of had a bad reputation and most people consider him a failure as a wizard O_O
Dw, Myla's very understanding, she wouldn't judge Fermata on her master's actions :)

BLUR said:
Dw, Myla's very understanding, she wouldn't judge Fermata on her master's actions :)
That's good to hear. Not that Fermata's master was a bad person. He just tended to mess up... a lot. And one of those mess ups just happened to be failing to save hundreds of people on a train being attacked by a dark guild...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think Fairy Tail has less than fifteen members now...

[/QUOTE]
sonicfreak101 said:
That's good to hear. Not that Fermata's master was a bad person. He just tended to mess up... a lot. And one of those mess ups just happened to be failing to save hundreds of people on a train being attacked by a dark guild...
Happens to the best of us xD

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think Fairy Tail has less than fifteen members now...

[/QUOTE]
Oh goodie, the Lamia Revolution has begun >:]

sonicfreak101 said:
Hey, on the plus side he did save Fermata, took her in, taught her how to 'see', play music, and read braille and stuff. But then he died...
Also happens to the best of us!

Well just so everyone is aware, Sabetooth is obviously the place to be right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back