Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]As long as they're not guildless, right?

[/QUOTE]
*snort* Darn right. Dang structure-less walking bombs free to do whatever, you ask Tom. But hey, joining any guild is better than walking around with no accountability. :D

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]*snort* Darn right. Dang structure-less walking bombs free to do whatever, you ask Tom. But hey, joining any guild is better than walking around with no accountability. :D

[/QUOTE]
My villainous freelancer would have to disagree.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]My villainous freelancer would have to disagree.

[/QUOTE]
Heh. I'd love for them to meet. Tom would probably get his butt kicked, but it'd be fun anyway.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]*snort* Darn right. Dang structure-less walking bombs free to do whatever, you ask Tom. But hey, joining any guild is better than walking around with no accountability. :D

[/QUOTE]
Meanwhile Fermata is off somewhere crying in a corner because most of the guilds won't let her join.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Aw. Well, a new(ish) guild has come to life...

[/QUOTE]
Well for right now Fermata is pestering Aedon to help her get into Lamia Scale, but if they reject her who knows where she'll go next. I'm crossing my fingers for Lamia Scale though since that means more hilarious interactions between Aedon and Fermata xD

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Heh. I'd love for them to meet. Tom would probably get his butt kicked, but it'd be fun anyway.

[/QUOTE]
Karma's somewhat nice. He'd probably make fun of Tommy with his suave, jokester personality, but he wouldn't brutally beat him. Their situations with family members are a bit similar.

sonicfreak101 said:
Meanwhile Fermata is off somewhere crying in a corner because most of the guilds won't let her join.
Fairy Tail is always open. They have such nice people.

I'm sure Mermaid Heel would take in any female Mage.

sonicfreak101 said:
Well for right now Fermata is pestering Aedon to help her get into Lamia Scale, but if they reject her who knows where she'll go next. I'm crossing my fingers for Lamia Scale though since that means more hilarious interactions between Aedon and Fermata xD
She could bug Light to get her in too. He might be slightly more helpful than Aedon.

Hales said:
She could bug Light to get her in too. He might be slightly more helpful than Aedon.
True, but I don't think Fermata made the best first impression. The first time Light met Fermata she was hitting Aedon repeatedly on the head out of rage.

sonicfreak101 said:
True, but I don't think Fermata made the best first impression. The first time Light met Fermata she was hitting Aedon repeatedly on the head out of rage.
If Light knew why, he would understand. Just look at what happened when Light and Aedon met in the grand magic games...

Hey guys, after someone said something about birthdays yesterday I started thinking about making a birthday list we could keep track of. Just so we remember to say happy birthday them. Does that sound like a good idea?

Lexielai said:
Hey guys, after someone said something about birthdays yesterday I started thinking about making a birthday list we could keep track of. Just so we remember to say happy birthday them. Does that sound like a good idea?
That would be a nice addition. It adds to the sense of community.

Lexielai said:
Sounds like a great idea to me :D

I don't get notifications for the ooc anymore. What is up with you RPNation

sonicfreak101 said:
Ah yes, I remember Aedon was about to ask Ryos about that during the Pinnacle arc, I forgot what happened though lol

BLUR said:
I don't get notifications for the ooc anymore. What is up with you RPNation

Ah yes, I remember Aedon was about to ask Ryos about that during the Pinnacle arc, I forgot what happened though lol
Well nothing is going to happen until after Team All-Fiore finishes their mission but you know once they get back Fermata is going to go back to pestering Aedon about it xD

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think I might make a Lamia Scale character in the future. Although, their numbers are already huge...

[/QUOTE]
I know, that's why I'm worried Fermata won't make it in. Is there a limit for how large a guild can be?

sonicfreak101 said:
I know, that's why I'm worried Fermata won't make it in. Is there a limit for how large a guild can be?
I don't think so. I just think giving the smaller guilds a boost would be good.

Infinities Lover] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7044-blur/ said:
@BLUR[/URL] remember when it was just us?
That's why our characters are so close xD

sonicfreak101 said:
I think Fermata will be fine, I know Myla would love to have her, seeing as how they both use the same magic. She would be an excellent pupil for Myla

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]If one were to make another character, what guild could best use more members?

[/QUOTE]
Choose whichever guild you would like to have your character join. If you're still interested in supporting a smaller one, I believe Mermaid Heel, Quatro Cerberus, and Silver Phoenix are have under four members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back