Out-of-Character Chat

Reading Agents of Shield fanfiction

I'm a hopeless SkyeWard shipper xD

That and I'm waiting to find out how to introduce a new character in a Naruto rp. I'm hella proud of my new character xD

I made the Six Tails jinchuuriki for the rp! I'm like just so proud of her xD

Hella long backstory lol

AoS if the GREATEST! <3

I found this and it made me smile!

10690067_894728303901040_7258997881941853740_n.jpg

I asked if, since the GMG is non-canon, the rule applied that limited my character to the All-Fiore mission or if he could partake in that as well. Although the more I think about it the more I doubt it :C

Atom said:
I asked if, since the GMG is non-canon, the rule applied that limited my character to the All-Fiore mission or if he could partake in that as well. Although the more I think about it the more I doubt it :C
Since the Grand Magic Games are non-cannon, the events in the arena have no effect on the world and technically never happened. This means that any character can join, regardless of where they are. However, for one more person to join at this time, five more would be required in order to create two teams that will maintain balance.

Oh okay cool and that's fine, there was talk yesterday or the day before about creating another team and lex joining that team as well to even things out after I mentioned wishing there was room so I think it'll be good now that I know that xP

Hi everybody! I have decided to make a second character because this is so much fun! Is there a place I can find out more about Southern Wolves and Silver Phoenix?

[QUOTE="Violet Obsidian]Hi everybody! I have decided to make a second character because this is so much fun! Is there a place I can find out more about Southern Wolves and Silver Phoenix?

[/QUOTE]
Southern Wolves info can be found in the link Thunder provided, but they're almost entirely made up of non-Mages and counter-spell users.

Silver Phoenix is a guild that was created at the end of the first arc in this roleplay. They are based in the port town of Pinnacle and are led by the guild's founder A'den Kandosii, the town sheriff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I was going to write an entry about Silver Phoenix when I had the time.

They're a growing and popular guild b/c of their famous guildmaster, and are focused on upholding justice and moral upright-nous.

Lexielai said:
Yea, I was going to write an entry about Silver Phoenix when I had the time.
They're a growing and popular guild b/c of their famous guildmaster, and are focused on upholding justice and moral upright-nous.
VVVVVV

Atom said:
Oh okay cool and that's fine, there was talk yesterday or the day before about creating another team and lex joining that team as well to even things out after I mentioned wishing there was room so I think it'll be good now that I know that xP
^^^^^

Still a possibility right?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Southern Wolves info can be found in the link Thunder provided, but they're almost entirely made up of non-Mages and counter-spell users.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe so, but the Branch Tommy opened in Onibus Town is gonna be more mage focused (though still martial arts based) and follow more the 'merc with morals' way of thinking.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Maybe so, but the Branch Tommy opened in Onibus Town is gonna be more mage focused (though still martial arts based) and follow more the 'merc with morals' way of thinking.

[/QUOTE]
As long as they're not guildless, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back