Out-of-Character Chat

See before I temporarily left the sight, out of boredom before anyone had even joined Mermaid Heel, I had started drafting a character for Mermaid Heel. Sadly, only two characters and I wasn't going to kill Isanna or Alyssa.

My computer did something and I lost all the info, but I'm just throwing it out there lol

[QUOTE="Violet Obsidian]But Russel's a guy so I couldn't put him in Mermaid Heel...

[/QUOTE]
Yes. No men allowed...

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Unless he's there DISGUISED as a girl! >:3

[/QUOTE]
Russel would never be able to pass himself off as a girl.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Transformation magic?

[/QUOTE]
Russel's magic is Spontaneous Tissue Regeneration, though. It's not transformation magic....

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I just realized that the woman who found Serafina had red hair and green eyes, just like Carmine.

[/QUOTE]
It certainly wasn't Carmine I was referring to though. I had a different personality in mind and I'm still trying to figure out what happened to this person, but she's probably not around anymore.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]It might be a good conversation topic, since they're guildmates.

[/QUOTE]
I'll try to develop this person a bit and figure out what happened to them just because it might be helpful to know later.

Lexielai said:
It would probably be pretty interesting if it turned out to be Carmine all along :P
I don't know if that would work very well.

So in Team All-Fiore is there going to be a post about what happens when we get to the safehouse or do we still have a little ways to go yet? Weren't we supposed to be meeting someone there?

Yes there will be. Piper and Kyla aren't going to encounter anything since they're invisible, but there are still Neo-Echidna in the area around the library. @BLUR Should have the full details when he's rdy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back