Out-of-Character Chat

BLUR said:
Pray for me guys, I'm about to update Guilds and Members with the new characters and guilds T.T
I know the journey will be tough...... Just don't go into the Light and stick to the darkness. This will be your biggest accomplishment yet!

Is it odd that when I see the word Light with a capital L I think of my character - Light Ethereal - and get really confused about why he is being mentioned...?

Let's all just take a moment...and just admire this beautiful, wonderful, godsend of a picture...

e26cd5fb5ec5271ca5b465fa77ac9d54.jpg

I'm gonna take a break and continue tomorrow lol, the update defeated me. It won the battle, but dw my believers, I will still win the war

So how do we go about the creation of a GMG team and who was going to join this team with me?

Lex and someone else I think.

Lex said to keep it even, two teams would be needed.

Deadgurl offered a character, and I offered mine as well. Then since we need another team, Lex offered and I offered my second character

Yeah 3 per team.

For you guys I offered Alyssa.

Then with Lex, Isanna. Need one more person

I could offer up Cliff if you want? He isn't much of a fighter but he could fill a spot on a team. We would just need Aedon or somebody to normalize the temperature throughout the games. Otherwise, with Cliff there, by the end of the games it is going to be below 20 degrees and snowing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back