Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm not sure why, but this gave me an idea for a mission prompt where the characters turn into children.

[/QUOTE]
Law of Regression!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm not sure why, but this gave me an idea for a mission prompt where the characters turn into children.

[/QUOTE]
I approve on so many levels O.o

[/QUOTE]
Yes. This will happen now.

Aedon as a child..... O.o

Stapes as a child.......... O.o

I feel bad for the poor soul that has to take care of all the children...

There will be more orphans than ever before.

DeadgurlXD said:
I feel bad for the poor soul that has to take care of all the children...
Cujo Camber. The Quatro Cerberus hall is perfect for children.

DeadgurlXD said:
So how is this going to happen and who is all going to participate in this child crazy business?
I did not expect such a positive reaction from this...

I'll start thinking up a plot.

Got it.

@Infinities Lover

Fire Emblem If: Hoshido /Fire Emblem If: Nohr will come with a DLC for the other game if you bought one, and another DLC has been announced where you'll be playing as a neutral party instead of siding with either Japan/Hoshido or Filthy Gaijin/Nohr.

Nohr will feature the classic Fire Emblem gameplay: no map encounters, no grinding, no casual shit you newcomers are so used to, back to its old roots where the only levelling you get is through chapter battles. But I see two big reasons to get Nohr over Hoshido anyway.

5wioIGx.png

both games will have you be called Onii-chan anyway, so good 4 u

In any case, I digress. The main character is a manakete, which is the cause of rejoicing for a lot of fans, along with a class called Dark Prince (?), which seems to be a Lord class. So a Lord and a Manakete, essentially. Continuing on the MC, he was born in Hoshido, but raised in Nohr. Through rewatching the trailers, it is assumed that the ex-Hoshido king brought MC to Nohr for some political stuff, but was shot down by the Nohr king because, well, MC is a fucking manakete, who doesn't want that shit on their side? The king of Nohr abducts/adopts MC and raises the young MC as one of his own.

More fans rejoice when the teasers hint at the existence of female FIGHTERS. AND MALE PEGASI RIDERS. HO MAI GAT.

More trivia: Note that the Nohr military has the armor that Ylissean soldiers wore in Awakening. Also, along with that, Nohr's army and arrangement makes it seem like they lack myrmidons and swordmasters, while Hoshido's army lacks horseback riders. I have no idea whether the game will carry this forward or not.

TLDR,

1) Camilla is best waifu sister who is also a wyvern rider

2) Onii-chan

3) Japan vs Filthy Westerner plot

4) simj22 is a huge FE fan

BLUR said:
Where did that come from xD
I rewatched the trailers so many times I picked up minute details. Seeing as there was fire emblem if discussion 12 pages back, I HAD TO SHOW THAT I HAVE THE BIGGEST BONER AMONG THEM ALL FOR FE-RELATED SHIT. CASUL SCUM

simj22 said:
I rewatched the trailers so many times I picked up minute details. Seeing as there was fire emblem if discussion 12 pages back, I HAD TO SHOW THAT I HAVE THE BIGGEST BONER AMONG THEM ALL FOR FE-RELATED SHIT. CASUL SCUM
Well I didn't even know a new Fire Emblem was coming out, thank you for causing me to be incredibly hyped before an American release is even announced xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back