Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Yeah, Southern Wolves!
*checks roster*

Oh...

*forever alone*

[/QUOTE]
I would create a member for Southern Wolves, but I've reached my character limit. I'd probably have a character for every guild if it was allowed. I have a bit of a problem...

BLUR said:
but those are teams within a guild! Team Skittles is a mix of guilds and even guildless wizards!
Aren't we allowed to make friends outside of our guild though...? Granted, the characters involved in Team skittles barely know each other in some instances, but that doesn't mean they can't try working together.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Aren't we allowed to make friends outside of our guild though...? Granted, the characters involved in Team skittles barely know each other in some instances, but that doesn't mean they can't try working together.

[/QUOTE]
Oh no I love that you guys collaborate and have such pride about it lol don't get me wrong. Just don't forget about your guilds!

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Aren't we allowed to make friends outside of our guild though...? Granted, the characters involved in Team skittles barely know each other in some instances, but that doesn't mean they can't try working together.

[/QUOTE]
try working together......I think Aedon and Light just made a wonderful example of how team skittles "works together" xD

You can grab a handful of Skittles and the taste may not be to your liking. It's important to pick out the flavors that compliment each other.

......... I can't sleep cause I'm getting like TWENTY GODDAMN NOTIFICATIONS FROM YOU GUYS PER MINUTE!!!! My app has never done this before..... Please! Slow down!!! I actually can't sleep cause of the notification thing.

I'm sorry for yelling....... But seriously slow down.

Archdemon said:
......... I can't sleep cause I'm getting like TWENTY GODDAMN NOTIFICATIONS FROM YOU GUYS PER MINUTE!!!! My app has never done this before..... Please! Slow down!!! I actually can't sleep cause of the notification thing.
Everybody like his post.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]It's been a trip, but it's bed time. Hasta meñana, muchachos! Auf weidersehen!

[/QUOTE]
Do svidaniya.

Archdemon said:
But we wuv you! ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back