Out-of-Character Chat

I'm off to go read the two chapters of Fairy Tail that were released today. I wonder what topic I'll come back to.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm off to go read the two chapters of Fairy Tail that were released today. I wonder what topic I'll come back to.

[/QUOTE]
Poopy Diapers!!!!

CelticHero37 said:
I've literally got a Lamia Scale guild seal pendant on my keychain because I've got so much pride.
SO COOL! Deadgurl my birthday is on Sunday, can you get me a picture of one :D

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm off to go read the two chapters of Fairy Tail that were released today. I wonder what topic I'll come back to.

[/QUOTE]
Two? Was 430 released today?

It will become mine in heart!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]But you have Quatro Cerberus...

[/QUOTE]
Lamia Scale will always hold a very special place in my heart :D

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]For the next five weeks, Mashima will be having double chapters released.
Treasuring your guild? That's very WILD of you.

[/QUOTE]
Well then I guess I'm off to read it as well!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Fairy Tail has been increasing in quality lately. I'm glad that I picked it back up.

[/QUOTE]
That chapter was awesome

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I become more active at night. That's the only time I type posts.

[/QUOTE]
same here lol thats one of the reasons I'm working on homework now and not earlier

BLUR said:
That chapter was awesome
I'm glad that Gray is getting more attention, rather than it being Natsu all the time. Gajeel might be popping up soon, so I look forward to that.

DeadgurlXD said:
same here lol thats one of the reasons I'm working on homework now and not earlier
The light makes it uncomfortable, for some reason. The dark adds an atmosphere that allows me to think and write easier.

Refaulted said:
What are good places to read the manga? I can't find a good site...
Mangahere and Mangatown. I prefer the latter, but there's not much of a difference between the two. Mangatown has more of a selection, since they carry licensed manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back