Out-of-Character Chat

Oh and you guys ready for this one!! So Stapes moved in with Aedon's father (his mother already dead at this point) and he passed on some of his magic knowledge into her, drilling it into her head until it became second nature: bones magic. To get this child to come with him and be conditioned to his whim without any problems he killed her parents. When Stapes found out her 'master' killed her parents she killed him and took his skeleton.....Stapes has always thought it interesting that her skeleton, Manubrium, has such a similar structure to Aedon's bones O.o >;3

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]It's the only way for me to actually come up with a good character

[/QUOTE]
I make some of my characters happy, but I tend to deal with darker themes in anything that I write. Generally, even if it is fiction, I don't believe the idea of a happy ending to be realistic.

DeadgurlXD said:
Oh and you guys ready for this one!! So Stapes moved in with Aedon's father (his mother already dead at this point) and he passed on some of his magic knowledge into her, drilling it into her head until it became second nature: bones magic. To get this child to come with him and be conditioned to his whim without any problems he killed her parents. When Stapes found out her 'master' killed her parents she killed him and took his skeleton.....Stapes has always thought it interesting that her skeleton, Manubrium, has such a similar structure to Aedon's bones O.o >;3
If Aedon dies, she'll have a set.

I suppose it gives people more to work with when writing characters. It also fits in with the anime/manga territory, even in Fairy Tail. As long as the character isn't a Sue...

DeadgurlXD said:
yeah but then you look at Valeska who is all happy go lucky sunshine and rainbows loves everybody backstory
Sun makes the plants grow.

DeadgurlXD said:
Woah...

Lol

This is a good thing. I'm falling asleep. As sick as I am and crappy as I feel, I'm starting to fall asleep like two hours later then when I went to bed

All this talk of tragedy is making me look forward to the plans I have for Qrow in the future. Karma as well.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Lol
This is a good thing. I'm falling asleep. As sick as I am and crappy as I feel, I'm starting to fall asleep like two hours later then when I went to bed

[/QUOTE]
Enjoy the time of rest while you have it.

I doubt I will. I have enough trouble swallowing because of my throat and my stomach hurts

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I doubt I will. I have enough trouble swallowing because of my throat and my stomach hurts

[/QUOTE]
:( FEEL BETTER DAMMIT ;3

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I doubt I will. I have enough trouble swallowing because of my throat and my stomach hurts

[/QUOTE]
I've had a fever for a few days. It's an inconvenience.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I keep feeling worse.... sigh

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I've had a fever for a few days. It's an inconvenience.

[/QUOTE]
D:

I'm just praying I either feel better or don't leave the house tomorrow.

It's 12:37 AM and I'm on my phone talking to you guys while watching Kiera Knightley's version of Pride&Prejudice

Dammit I started coughing again

@DeadgurlXD I like how poor Aurelius is shoved into a team with a psychopath who probably can't have fun and some guy who cant understand jokes, and can't have fun. That and she's fighting some super srs bsns guy whose party thinks the games are an excuse to showcase how it is to beat people up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back