Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I'm just praying I either feel better or don't leave the house tomorrow.

It's 12:37 AM and I'm on my phone talking to you guys while watching Kiera Knightley's version of Pride&Prejudice

Dammit I started coughing again

[/QUOTE]
It's 12:39 and I'm working on several story ideas for the roleplay while talking here.

I lost the ability to cough a while ago, since my throat is currently being destroyed.

Hey if she wants some "fun" you can always set Stapes off and she'll go insane, thats ALWAYS a "fun" time :3

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]
I lost the ability to cough a while ago, since my throat is currently being destroyed.

[/QUOTE]
*runs to get lucem medicine for his throat and soup*

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]It's 12:39 and I'm working on several story ideas for the roleplay while talking here.

[/QUOTE]
I'm in a similar situation

Looks like everyone's sick today. But at least I don't announce that I'm running around school with a fever, sore throat and flu, because I am a grown man, and I dont need pity. Nor medicine.

simj22 said:
Looks like everyone's sick today. But at least I don't announce that I'm running around school with a fever, sore throat and flu, because I am a grown man, and I dont need pity. Nor medicine.
you didn't say soup! *runs to go get sim soup*

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]We'll toast to our good fortune with couch syrup.

[/QUOTE]
Couch medicine

Nice. Let's do it.

Good night. I'm going to try and sleep

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I still recommend ignoring disease until it goes away.

[/QUOTE]
I gotta say it has worked for me thus far :3

But seriously, though, you guys oughta take care of yourselves a little better. Contrary to belief, hugging your covers and going to sleep isn't going to help splitting headaches or fevers. Least, that's how I don't do it. Yeah, your head's all messed up and ya can't think, but just truck through it and you'll be fine.

Disclaimer: Simj22 once got heavy injuries that should be a warning that his body isn't 100% fine any more, but thought he could walk on over to some chairs and sit out a broken arm. He also tried to walk off jagged lacerations. On the leg.

Medical advice given by simj22 should be taken with some amount of salt.

Good morning!

I didn't even know there had been a tragic backstory talk... Light and Piper would have fit right in.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Hm. Maybe I should flesh out Tommy's backstory before his marriage...

[/QUOTE]
DO IT! xD I know I love coming up with a character's back story. I often times even find myself coming up with back stories for the character's WITHIN another character's back story O_O I have a problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back