Out-of-Character Chat

Alright, I've replied to the bio with a revisit of the description. Please remove the sword from the Items section to avoid duplication of information, since its explained in this new magic section.

Sent from my TARDIS using Tapatalk

Alright, since your Magic Ability isn't a Magic in of itself, but the augmentations blessed by a magical weapon, I will not include it in the Magic Compendium.

Fine by me. Can be included in a subsection for Magic Items or the like, assuming others also have magic items.

Sent from my TARDIS using Tapatalk

And I don't want to respond right this second cause I just went through five or six rps replying with no break x3

I'm not up for it just yet. But give me an hour maybe lol

It's not even because of my terrible time management! Friday night I was at a concert and last night I was at a play and both nights got home sometime after midnight! Then today I was woken up early because of church >.>

Red Thunder] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7044-blur/ said:
@BLUR[/URL]... Just a reminder. Waiting on Rex at the theatre.
I'm waiting on the playwrights to enter so I can create a longer post, I don't have much to respond to at the moment

annnnnddddd just as i said that

Well, you have to choose a team. You can't just post in there. And you have to choose a character you want to use, as well.

Refaulted said:
Well, you have to choose a team. You can't just post in there. And you have to choose a character you want to use, as well.
I already did those two things... I said Drake Spiral will join Team Peare!

Lexielai said:
Plant Magic and Plant Manipulation Magic are so similar, yet different enough that I have to write two entries for them T_T
If you need help, Droy and Cosmos from the Fairy Tail wiki might be a good reference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back