Out-of-Character Chat

These are some pretty good stickman animations! Though they are violent like with blood and stuff so if you don't like stuff like that then don't view them!

[media]
[/media]

[media]
[/media]

[media]
[/media]

[media]
[/media]

Whoa...I just learned that Stapes is entered into the games...I apologize in advance for any skeleton related character deaths that may happen. also @simj22 we need a team name

Red Thunder] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14219-sergeant-sass/ said:
@Sergeant Sass[/URL], since both Tommy and Marcella are B-Class mages, did you include the modifier in the roll out just skip it?
I did not include a modifier.

I am really hyper about the grand magic games right now. Getting to actually write about Serafina makes her that much more fantastic! Sorry if I'm a bit excited right now...

Hey I'm gonna try and get back into this now that I've got some time again. What's going on?

Atom said:
Hey I'm gonna try and get back into this now that I've got some time again. What's going on?
We are currently hosting a non-canon Grand Magic Games in the arena section. Unfortunately, I believe all slots have been filled, but people are still free to read through the battles taking place.

A full summary has been completed for the first Main Story Arc. If you were curious as to what happened prior to joining, this is a good place to start.

For the All-Fiore mission prompt, we finally got off the beach...

Atom said:
Ah the all fiore is what I'm curious about.
Not too much has happened in All-Fiore aside from a brief battle with Tachyon Wing, which resulted in the Mages being pushed back to the safe house.

Lexielai said:
Naw, I wanted to beat him up but we didn't get the chance.
Oh okay

Where should I jump back in? Like where should be just happen to appear at?

utdfan22 said:
It is kind of fun to be able to throw around powers and do some character stuff. I think everyone is pretty excited.
I for one seem to do this by having threats and attacks against my character to wipe dots off a map xD

Sent from my TARDIS using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back