Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Tea is one of two drinks that I usually get. The other is water.

[/QUOTE]
Tea is just water with plant stuff in it :P

Atom said:
I wish there was room in this competition
If u are taking about the grand magic games i could always enter my second character valeska then if u enter a character we only would need to findine more person for a team....if we got accepted as anothet team of course

Wait are you talking about Sora?

What were we planning on doing for that side story thing?

Okay, let me know when you can then. No rush :3

Unless we want to keep Isanna lost in whatever void she's found herself in, she's available lol

I'm finishing making something then I'm going make a post @Refaulted

@Infinities Lover Alright, alright. No rush. I'm probably going to have some dinner, then nap possibly, so you don't have to worry about posting quickly. I had a long day. x.x

Alright, but I'll probably still do it anyway, mainly because if I don't I'll keep putting it off and I don't want to forget

OMG GUESS WHAT GUYS!! I FINALLY got the OFFICIAL letter today of being accepted to UW Milwaukee!! W00T my working my butt off is super effective lol!

Awesomesauce!

Also, I am currently in a skype chat with Kyra working on grand magic games stuff so if anyone wants to join, just let me know.

Congrats!

Also daily nightmare fuel challenge, watch this entire video. I felt my sanity drop faster than a German Stuka.

[media]

[/media]
Sent from my TARDIS using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back