Out-of-Character Chat

Infi is too tired to do anything more. Turns out there's a high possibility of me being ill tomorrow. I have a headache, sore throat, tired eyes, and am warm.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]It's not even because of my terrible time management! Friday night I was at a concert and last night I was at a play and both nights got home sometime after midnight! Then today I was woken up early because of church >.>

[/QUOTE]
Did you have fun this weekend at least?

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Infi is too tired to do anything more. Turns out there's a high possibility of me being ill tomorrow. I have a headache, sore throat, tired eyes, and am warm.

[/QUOTE]
I hope you feel better soon.

I had a blast :)

At the concert we had VIP tickets, so we got to meet the band, and got signed t-shirts

Thanks

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I had a blast :)
At the concert we had VIP tickets, so we got to meet the band, and got signed t-shirts

Thanks

[/QUOTE]
What is the name of the band?

It's a Christian Rock and Roll band. Some of the latest stuff is more rock and roll than Christian but their last album is a worship album.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]It's a Christian Rock and Roll band. Some of the latest stuff is more rock and roll than Christian but their last album is a worship album.

[/QUOTE]
I've not heard decent Christian rock in a while. I will check them out.

I really like them. I liked them before, but after this concert I'm definitely hooked.

Match-ups for the GMG battles are now up, those involved feel free to make your threads and start the competition!

Equally the participants for the first event, Changeling, have been selected and will compete in pairs against all other competitors. I'll have the thread with the details of the event up shortly.

If anyone needs any moderator help during the tournament feel free to PM either myself or Lucem, and we'll do yourself to help. We'll also do our best to supervise each game to ensure that the rules are being followed.

Other than that, have fun! I declare the Grand Magic Games officially open!

@Sergeant Sass

@WiseGuy

@Kyra

@CelticHero37

@Hales

@Lexielai

@DaughterofAthena

@Refaulted

@BLUR

@utdfan22

@Red Thunder

@Violet Obsidian

After sleeping for almost an hour, I feel better. Still not good, but better. My eyes definitely do at least...

Hello all! I'd like to take this time to thank you all for supporting me in my artistic endeavors here on RPNation. Through your support and that of many others, I have applied for and been hired as the Marketing Director for a new, independent film production company. This is what I'm getting myself into:

[media]

[/media]

CelticHero37 said:
Hello all! I'd like to take this time to thank you all for supporting me in my artistic endeavors here on RPNation. Through your support and that of many others, I have applied for and been hired as the Marketing Director for a new, independent film production company. This is what I'm getting myself into:

[media]

[/media]
Trailers aren't a good gauge for quality. Can't say anything about it for now.

That said, good luck, b0ss!

CelticHero37 said:

[media]

[/media]
Congratulations!

simj22 said:
Trailers aren't a good gauge for quality. Can't say anything about it for now.
That said, good luck, b0ss!
That was the first short film they made right before I was brought on staff. You guys should check us out and support us, but enough of that. Sorry, I just had to get that out.

CelticHero37 said:

[media]

[/media]
Congratulations, Celtic. I'm glad to see that you've found something that's in your field of interest. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the company's future projects.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Congratulations, Celtic. I'm glad to see that you've found something that's in your field of interest. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the company's future projects.

[/QUOTE]
I greatly appreciate the support! The best part is, the amount of money I make is directly relational to how well I do my job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back