Out-of-Character Chat

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4248-archdemon/ said:
@Archdemon[/URL]
WBack. Cake?

@Kaine

Go for it. Teamwork :5/5:

@CelticHero37

Not that I know of O.o
The cake was good. We all went to a restaurant and I ordered the fish.... It wasn't great................................ Goodnight everyone!

@PicaPirate

And the curve ball is thrown. How will the others take it? xD Ken is a simple mind. He believes that malda is going to show power, but that she did it in the wrong way. So now he will proceed to give her his ass. 8D If i messed up your plans too much lemme know ill editzors.

Kaine said:
@PicaPirate
And the curve ball is thrown. How will the others take it? xD Ken is a simple mind. He believes that malda is going to show power, but that she did it in the wrong way. So now he will proceed to give her his ass. 8D If i messed up your plans too much lemme know ill editzors.
Goodness gracious. I forgot how tall he was ._.

And no, you're goo. I don't believe in edits!

On a scale of 1-10. I'd say he messed up her plan as a 4.

Just don't hit Jamke =(. Jamke is best friend

Well he is also made because like i kind of imagine all this went down when he was on a mission(vacation) so xD . It felt like trying to fight malda fit as he is very simple minded, he assumes everyone thinks like him, so that purple samurai would also show himself to a show of power, mostly because it would draw kens attention. Buuut was also afriad Sara might kill malda, and he would rather kill her than have someone else xD . Woohoo for jumping in. Gonna be so amusing watching malda put him down.

White Masquerade]I enjoy it! Pica's character will still...>.> he's too dang fast. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/40-kaine/ said:
@Kaine[/URL]

Haha. My lips are sealed. She may, she may not.
You're not a fan of fast?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Nope. Everyone but MHeel GM is outmatched T_T

[/QUOTE]
C'mon, Malda, you're a Guiiiiildmaster. Go kick that dummy Erland's butt.

@Lexielai

heard you guys needed me for something? Sorry if I wasn't around without notice. I forgot to mention that I went on a work-related trip. x.x

edit: also, did a lot happen while I was gone? Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
@Red We were just waiting for you to post :P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It's complicated. She's really bad at aiming for one person v.v

[/QUOTE]
Something something "Oh, poor Malda, oooohhhh."

So as it appears not-Goku is going at a superspeed tackle, I'm just going to wait for what Malda does for a bit first. Erland is just going to sit there and enjoy his food and drink while this domestic occurs.

Sent from my TARDIS using Tapatalk

PicaPirate said:
Alright I'll write an edit of the bio and reply to the bio.
No, the explanation isn't confusing. I'm confused on what to do if it's already explained in the bio

Well I'll just make it more clear, as I have been debating to myself whether to increase its clarity and give canon examples for reference.

@PicaPirate I'd like you to give a concise summary that looks like this:

Lightning Lightning: Caster Type Magic; allows the user to generate lightning from his or her body. It is mainly an offensive magic, but is able to used at almost any range barring extreme distance. Like other Elemental Magics, Lightning Magic suffers from hard counter weaknesses to certain elements. It is weak to rubber, air, wood, and anything else that can ground electrical energy, but is highly effective against metal, water, and other conductive materials. However, this conductivity can also be used against the user by diverting the electricity from his or her intended target. If used improperly Lightning Magic can result in burns for the user, and enemies can exploit the caster’s non-immunity to the effects of his or her own magic; soaking them in water, for instance, makes the user shock themselves whenever he or she attempts to use the lightning.

Also this past month I've been binging on so much Celldweller it ain't even funny.

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back