Out-of-Character Chat

Some play with my mom and grandma. And only last night I went to a concert with my mom.

So really I just want more sleep

I'm gonna be gone today....

Gotta go to a wedding so I'll either be on late tonight or like 9:00 pm.

So here's a brofist to wish me luck! [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

For this play thingy I'm going to, I'm not even wearing my clothing. I'm wearing a bunch of stuff my mom wanted me to wear x3

Tho it looks good, if I do say so myself lol

Now if only I could figure out what to do with my hair...

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Some play with my mom and grandma. And only last night I went to a concert with my mom.
So really I just want more sleep

[/QUOTE]
I thought you meant you were gonna play with your mom and grandma for a second, which had me pleasantly confused.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]For this play thingy I'm going to, I'm not even wearing my clothing. I'm wearing a bunch of stuff my mom wanted me to wear x3
Tho it looks good, if I do say so myself lol

Now if only I could figure out what to do with my hair...

[/QUOTE]
At least it's not as bad as having to go to work at 5 in the morning.

Lol Blur

Yeah that's not fun Celtic

Okay so I wet my hair and my mom did some fancy braid thing on each side of my head and had them meet in a bun type thing at the base of my head. I like it! :3

Doing fancy in some high heels. Making my short grandma feel even shorter :3

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Doing fancy in some high heels. Making my short grandma feel even shorter :3

[/QUOTE]How tall do the heels make you? Grandmas are special.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Doing shiny.

[/QUOTE]
What does 'doing shiny' mean?

About an inch. They make me taller than my mom and she's an inch taller than me.

She is, but it's fun to poke at her when I'm so tall :3

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]About an inch. They make me taller than my mom and she's an inch taller than me.
She is, but it's fun to poke at her when I'm so tall :3

[/QUOTE]
Are they pretty easy to walk in then? I can understand poking fun. I happen to be a troll after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back