Out-of-Character Chat

On page 8, Captain Winslow informed the characters that there was a hidden passage in the library that led to an underground safehouse. As for how they would find it, no information was provided.

DeadgurlXD said:
My day has been pretty dang good hbu?! I gotta go shopping for dress clothes now tho so idunno how i feel about that lmao :3
It's been alright so far. I had a bit of free time in my Animation class, so I had some fun with that.

I'm in a similar position with shopping for clothes. I'm being made to find a few dress clothes for upcoming events.

I am here too! I was part of team skittles for a while. Piper ditched 'em though so I don't know if I really count anymore.

Hi guys! I hope you don't mind that I posted a character. I just got done binge watching a lot of the anime and a friend told me about this awesome rp so I figured I just had to join! I hope you like the character... I tried to be different, but I don't know if I went overboard or not so just let me know. You can just call me violet. I just thought adding Obsidian made the name sound cooler.

@Violet Obsidian Tell her I'd be glad to see what see what she comes up with. If you need anything, feel free to let you know. There's a bit of a queue in character applications right now though, so I won't be getting to yours until sometime later :P

Lexielai said:
@Violet Obsidian Tell her I'd be glad to see what see what she comes up with. If you need anything, feel free to let you know. There's a bit of a queue in character applications right now though, so I won't be getting to yours until sometime later :P
No worries. I was just excited to have her finished!

Yo, sup, Viola.

God DAMN. Guys, all of you are headed to the library right now, but I'm stuck with static characters. Neither Red nor Hellkite are responding and it would be in bad form to leave them like that. However, given the circumstances, can I just bail?

Since it's gonna be awhile for the story arc to possibly be up.... I have actually no idea when we're planning to start another I'm just gonna think on a mission prompt for mr. Drake to join cause I think it's time for me to Rp as him for awhile cause I've been using Aiden a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back