Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I take care of children pretty often, so that's the main reason I put on the apron and start baking.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, I see. Yugioh reference ignored: Noted.

CelticHero37 said:
I wish I had practical skills :P

If you can use a grill, that's good enough in anyones book.

CelticHero37 said:
I've never used one before :(
My....GOD! Okay, it's official. I'm paying for an official Fairy Tail: A New Beginning BBQ at my house. Give me some time to raise the money and get everything set up. I will teach you to make the best grilled food in the entire New England states. Then we serve everyone that food and party. Got it? Good.

simj22 said:
"I don't know what a Skittle is, and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask."
Tis a citrus candy sort of like Starbursts but shaped like M&Ms. They come in such flavors as grape, orange, lemon, lime, and so on.

DeadgurlXD said:
@Refaulted *gets irked before deciding to pull a Valeska* Oh, well Honey if you don't want to explain then I suppose it can remain our little secret, sweetheart (:*)
If you wish so. I am not one to simply sell out a secret, so I guess I am forced to keep this one I know nothing about. Maybe someday I will learn what your phrase and wording means. Hm.

Refaulted said:
My....GOD! Okay, it's official. I'm paying for an official Fairy Tail: A New Beginning BBQ at my house. Give me some time to raise the money and get everything set up. I will teach you to make the best grilled food in the entire New England states. Then we serve everyone that food and party. Got it? Good.
What's on the menu?

DeadgurlXD said:
@simj22 its simple! A skittle is a piece of candy! or a participant of one of our giant rainbow posts..
Well, in that case, the ship has sailed, and I probably already missed out super hard on it already, @Lexielai so it just brings me back to Kermit's tea drinking party.

Refaulted said:
I am SO in btw

DeadgurlXD said:
@Refaulted ...I feel like a winner for some reason ;3
You feel like a winner? Well, I guess that's good. Feeling like you won something has been proven to enlighten someones mood for up to 24 hours, unless something tragic happens, like illness or at worst death of someone you know. So, you feel like a winner, you...dude.

Lexielai said:
I don't see where a green frog muppet fits into all of this, but have fun in turnt world.
He's one of the Demon people.

Refaulted said:
You feel like a winner? Well, I guess that's good. Feeling like you won something has been proven to enlighten someones mood for up to 24 hours, unless something tragic happens, like illness or at worst death of someone you know. So, you feel like a winner, you...dude.
You're turning into Gru.

Lexielai said:
I don't see where a green frog muppet fits into all of this, but have fun in turnt world.
Super turnt. Everyone is pals with each other by now really, so they won't miss out. *200% pouting commences* Hopefully, for some other mission prompt or otherwise, she'd be more noticeable.

CelticHero37 said:
What's on the menu?
DeadgurlXD said:
I am SO in btw
On the menu are the famous King Ref Hamburgers (cheese optional), Grand Grilled Marinaded Chicken and Zucchini, Smoked Corn on the Cob with Natural Butter, Home Fries Baked after being slightly cooked with Rosemary, Shrimp-Kielbasa-Chicken-Pork-Beef-Carrot-Tomato-Pepper-Onion Shish Kabobs, and my family favorite and famous Chocolate Ice Cream Cake Inside A Regular Chocolate Cake Covered In Chocolate Sauce With A Strawberry Ring Around The Top With Whipped Cream Layering Over Sweet Frosting.

CelticHero37 said:
You're turning into Gru.
Gru as in the man from Despicable Me, correct? No, this is my Jacob elaboration. I use it when I would enjoy sounding like a gentleman who is not easily insulted or energeticized. Would you like me to stop it? Is it too annoying? If it is, I am sorry thoroughly...

Refaulted said:
On the menu are the famous King Ref Hamburgers (cheese optional), Grand Grilled Marinaded Chicken and Zucchini, Smoked Corn on the Cob with Natural Butter, Home Fries Baked after being slightly cooked with Rosemary, Shrimp-Kielbasa-Chicken-Pork-Beef-Carrot-Tomato-Pepper-Onion Shish Kabobs, and my family favorite and famous Chocolate Ice Cream Cake Inside A Regular Chocolate Cake Covered In Chocolate Sauce With A Strawberry Ring Around The Top With Whipped Cream Layering Over Sweet Frosting.

Gru as in the man from Despicable Me, correct? No, this is my Jacob elaboration. I use it when I would enjoy sounding like a gentleman who is not easily insulted or energeticized. Would you like me to stop it? Is it too annoying? If it is, I am sorry thoroughly...
Dammit, now I'm hungry.

No, I was amused actually.

CelticHero37 said:
Dammit, now I'm hungry.
No, I was amused actually.
First off, that is the point of the famed Refaulted BBQ Extravaganza. Here, we are REfaulted, not defaulted.

Second off, I am glad that doesn't annoy you.

Refaulted said:
I'll have a salad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back