Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think Team Skittles is still ahead in terms of battle strategy, provided that they don't start screaming in enemy bases during infiltration.
I'm not sure what Squatsu is, but it frightens me...

[/QUOTE]
"ALRIGHT TEAM LETS SPLIT UP AND SEARCH FOR CLUES."

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I think Team Skittles is still ahead in terms of battle strategy, provided that they don't start screaming in enemy bases during infiltration.

[/QUOTE]
WHOOOOO TEAM SKITTLES FOR THE WIN

I am working on a post with @Kyra and I think Piper and Kyla will make it to the safe house invisibly... I am a bit sad that they'll be the first ones there...

Hales said:
I am working on a post with @Kyra and I think Piper and Kyla will make it to the safe house invisibly... I am a bit sad that they'll be the first ones there...
Don't worry, they'll have the always friendly Qrow Harper to keep them company.

Gah. Now you guys have me thinking of a Scooby-Doo plot for a mission prompt where Aurelius gathers 3 other people and one Exceed and leads them on a stupid investigation that was CLEARLY AND BADLY set up by herself.

DaughterofAthena said:
I am still trying to figure out where Libby wound up in this mess. The only thing I know for sure is she is still wearing Aedon's fedora.
Run towards the safe house, Libby. Run.

I'm not sure what Squatsu is, but it frightens me...

[/QUOTE]
Provided that they don't start screaming in enemy bases during infiltration?! You've seeded the ideals of destruction!!!!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Run towards the safe house, Libby. Run.

[/QUOTE]
I don't know if she knows where it is. She was relying on everyone else to get her there and now she is separated from all of her buddies.

CelticHero37 said:
Provided that they don't start screaming in enemy bases during infiltration?! You've seeded the ideals of destruction!!!!
I'd advise against this idea, unless the Skittles want to be eaten.

DaughterofAthena said:
I don't know if she knows where it is. She was relying on everyone else to get her there and now she is separated from all of her buddies.
I'm not sure on which page, but Alicia called out to everyone and directed them towards the library.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm not sure on which page, but Alicia called out to everyone and directed them towards the library.

[/QUOTE]
Libby is very inattentive...

> Monster of the week approaches the investigation team

> Investigation team is all a-rank mages, blasts poor bastard to bits

"You didn't tell me they could blast me into bits!"

"It was on the fine print."

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'd advise against this idea, unless the Skittles want to be eaten.

[/QUOTE]
whoa whoa...is this turning into cannibalism here?

also for the record...we MAY or MAY NOT have COMPLETELY ignored the fact that Damien exists in this upcoming post.....we notice the ghouls though xD

poor guy..make himself look all cool and demonic and stuff and no one notices.. :(

Refaulted said:
If needed, I can have my character find Libby and help get her to the library. Just throwing it out there to help out, ya know?
I will have a post up for her tomorrow where she is running around lost so if it is in your character to help a 12 year old wearing a fedora running around like a lost puppy you can definitely do that.

DeadgurlXD said:
also for the record...we MAY or MAY NOT have COMPLETELY ignored the fact that Damien exists in this upcoming post.....we notice the ghouls though xD
It didn't seem like Damian intended to fight you guys himself so that should be ok.

CelticHero37 said:
Oh, and Squatsu is just how I say Natsu. Although I guess you could say it's also Sasquatch Natsu.
Ah, I see now. I prefer Gajeel.

DaughterofAthena said:
Libby is very inattentive...
Alicia was very loud.

DeadgurlXD said:
whoa whoa...is this turning into cannibalism here?
That depends on the Skittles.

CelticHero37 said:
I'll warn you, Skittles are explosive.
And they can be crushed with just enough pressure.

DaughterofAthena said:
I will have a post up for her tomorrow where she is running around lost so if it is in your character to help a 12 year old wearing a fedora running around like a lost puppy you can definitely do that.
Well, I'm working on a post now, so that's why I volunteered. But I can make a post tomorrow to reply to Libby's.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Ah, I see now. I prefer Gajeel.
Alicia was very loud.

That depends on the Skittles.

And they can be crushed with just enough pressure.

[/QUOTE]
THAT was a lot of quotes...quite impressive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back