Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]If Qrow is so smart, what's he doing in Fairytail?
W-W Okay, I'm done.

[/QUOTE]
No don't stop, I enjoy the Fairy Tail hating

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I guess it was fitting that you were the person to create Cyan, Blur.

[/QUOTE]
:D

Honestly, creating NPC is just a hobby of mine. I don't like my own character creation process, I feel I always lack intricate detail and I never quite live up to the character I originally intended, so I like to practice by creating NPCs. Creating the guild masters was just my way of improving my own skills as well as just a fun way to pass time. Cyan was my favorite, and not just because he hates Fairy Tail xD  
I just went into full discussion mode to reply to a simple comment

you guys know that Alot of other guilds where created by old Fairy tale members... and without malice towards the FT. I dont know how you guys changed it to everyone hating the guild lolz

I understand that feeling. I have created several NPCs that turn out to be more enjoyable than my original charcters. However, they don't stay like that for long. Eventually, I'll end up making a detailed character sheet for them and accidentally find myself playing up to seven charcters. Even now I have serveral more characters for this roleplay that I've yet to do anything with.

I dont like making alot of characters, but my toons normally grow and change as the story progress. For example I wanted Rei to be this bad ass little girl who wanted to prove something.. but she ended up being a Kawaii Moe. I think its always fun went i can find a niche and allow my characters to be them selfs despite what some paper/forum post saids.

PS I FINISHED MY POST Love me really long time everyone yay

Unyielding said:
you guys know that Alot of other guilds where created by old Fairy tale members... and without malice towards the FT. I dont know how you guys changed it to everyone hating the guild lolz
Lol Ryos hates Fairy Tail because he's very competitive and they would always top his team at the GMGs. If I had access to the old rp I would show you the posts in which he states his hatred towards other guilds. We didn't actually change anything, both mine and Kin's (Sorry Kin, I'm still not used to the new name yet :D ) characters dislike FT but not everyone does. For example, all of the guild masters besides Cyan actually really like Fairy Tail.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I understand that feeling. I have created several NPCs that turn out to be more enjoyable than my original charcters. However, they don't stay like that for long. Eventually, I'll end up making a detailed character sheet for them and accidentally find myself playing up to seven charcters. Even now I have serveral more characters for this roleplay that I've yet to do anything with.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yea, I don't normally use my NPC's too often just to avoid that situation! I use the Lamia Scale guild master as needed though

The Servant]Sorry for my lack of activity....I've been playing a bit too much Archeage recently :P [/QUOTE] What sever you play? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL] @BLUR

Does pulse count as an npc

Last edited by a moderator:
The Servant] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5526-unyielding/ said:
@Unyielding[/URL]
Aranzeb, from Haranya
NOO that makes you an Asian... and a Red... you should be a western... (No offense to anyone in this RP that is Asian. If you know what Archeage is... you would know what it has 2 factions (Eastern and Westerns) and 4 factions (East humans, Neko's vs West Humans, Elfs) and well... the east humans look like Asians... and the west Humans look like Americans, or Europeans. And with me being a Pvp expert, i kill alot of Cat people and Asians...)

dont beat me up Kawaii Moe @Nekoni i dont means it i love Asains... as long as they are not Haranya 
Off to kill more Asians on Archeage... Dont let me find you Servent....

Unyielding said:
NOO that makes you an Asian... and a Red... you should be a western... (No offense to anyone in this RP that is Asian. If you know what Archeage is... you would know what it has 2 factions (Eastern and Westerns) and 4 factions (East humans, Neko's vs West Humans, Elfs) and well... the east humans look like Asians... and the west Humans look like Americans, or Europeans. And with me being a Pvp expert, i kill alot of Cat people and Asians...)
dont beat me up Kawaii Moe @Nekoni i dont means it i love Asains... as long as they are not Haranya 
Off to kill more Asians on Archeage... Dont let me find you Servent....
Long live the Haranya federation! We are the real survivors.

Oh, and funny enough, I am about to do a trade run to Nuia...So you better start praying.

That's too bad...I am a Shroudmaster (A combination of Shadowplay, Occultism and Witchcraft) meaning I would be able to kill you BEFORE you even blink!

keep-calm-and-get-owned-29.png

I am a blade dancer...

Steath, stun wallop, Charge, Triple slash, Presion strike, Overwhelm Shadow smite, tigerstrike... and that = gg for anyone who is not in plate (even with your dirty Asian lense)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back