Out-of-Character Chat

@Nekoni

your right ... your not just Kawaii... nor or you just moe...

you are Kawaii Moe, your levels are too strong and thus i must protect you from all of though who wishes to take innocents away >.> *Grabs big sword, baooka, and shield* 
>.> wait... vanilla means Kin...

so my ice cream has been Kin this whole time...

And i... oh god... *runs away to hid behind Kawaii Moe*

@Unyielding I have innocents??? *Stares at the weapons* >o< How did you hide those????? *Pats Unyie's head* But Kin is nice! Why is it bad if he/she is your icecream? 
Why is kin your icecream

....................................................................................................................... I kinda stuck for what Drake should do...

Nekoni said:
@Unyielding I have innocents??? *Stares at the weapons* >o< How did you hide those????? *Pats Unyie's head* But Kin is nice! Why is it bad if he/she is your icecream? 
Why is kin your icecream
I dont know Ask Overly... He made my ice cream Kin and i ... I feel like a bad person now... Kawaii moe help me T-T

Haha. So sorry I couldn't make your version work Cho-co-late.

Yes yield! You did the right thing!

Arch, you should be used to it by now.

In my entire year of being on this site, I can say that this is the second most random roleplay I've ever participated in. I like it.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]In my entire year of being on this site, I can say that this is the second most random roleplay I've ever participated in. I like it.

[/QUOTE]
If Qrow is so smart, what's he doing in Fairytail?

W-W Okay, I'm done.

I'd say it'd be due to the fact that it would be easiest to join. They're not exactly known for turning away destructive people...

Oh god no... im only responding to like 2 sentences from smash... i dont have that talent to make pages of responds like you and lex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back