Out-of-Character Chat

Thesmashbro said:
When I made a character sheet for Daichi, I was told that was completely unnecessary. Having Blake only be an occasionally-appearing character rather than one of my main ones would be around the same effect.
Our policies are in the midst of changing. Either way you've already made a character sheet for Blake so it shouldn't be a problem

Anyway, the reason I want to make a new character is that I thought of a really awesome power: summoning. Using that one power, I basically thought up Minato from Naruto if he could use requip.

@Unyielding or maybe Rei could actually take responsibility for her actions rather than being a Karma Houdini. Just a suggestion. 
Well, the new power and that there's not that much I can do with Blake.

Took me a min to get the reference...

@Thesmashbro

How dare yee say Rei does wrong... Rei is just sharing her love with the new things she see in the world.... >.>

You dont know her story... her trials and tribulations... What she had to go through to get where she is today...

Rei is trying her hardest... >.>

(Kin help me... She got her shield next to my head)

Rei is so cute though... *pats her head*

(how could you kin)

She reminds me of Kawaii Moe >.> being moe and stuff lolz and always trying her hardest (im working on the post as we speak

Say, didn't someone suggest a kind of "battle arena" way-back-when? I'd kind of like to test my summoner character idea. ...tomorrow. It's getting late.

BTW, completely unrelated, but has anyone seen the new Fate/Stay Night?

archerlancer.gif
Unlimited-Blade-Works-OVA-Gif.gif

Dat animation.

*stares at the romance and starts dreaming of what it would be like to have that special one beside me*

(Im a bad parent... i spoiled her with kittys and teddy bears)

AWWW IM TELLING INFI

@Infinities Lover

LOOK AT OVERLY

Thesmashbro said:
Say, didn't someone suggest a kind of "battle arena" way-back-when? I'd kind of like to test my summoner character idea. ...tomorrow. It's getting late.
BTW, completely unrelated, but has anyone seen the new Fate/Stay Night?

archerlancer.gif
Unlimited-Blade-Works-OVA-Gif.gif

Dat animation.
That was me who suggested that idea!!!

>.> ITs not too late Overly... Give me the Vanilla >.>

and i will erased my post 

Archdemon said:
I'm really surprised that Rei Isn't all over Ammy right now.
I told you archy... there is a queue to rei attraction.. First it is kitties, next is teddies, The wolf is cool but its not Cute...

Nope. Cho-co-late was not joking >=)

@Thesmashbro

I have seen it. Halfway through episode two, but had to stop for homework =P But the animation is beautiful. Haven't seen anything like that before! I already like this Archer fellow.

Unyielding said:
>.> ITs not too late Overly... Give me the Vanilla >.>
and i will erased my post 

I told you archy... there is a queue to rei attraction.. First it is kitties, next is teddies, The wolf is cool but its not Cute...
Amaterasu: *Whines very sadly* :(

Black Masquerade]...Never... You already have enough Kawaii Moes... [/QUOTE] Ohhh... how dare you... I only have ONE Kawaii Moe.. that is [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9257-nekoni/ said:
@Nekoni[/URL]

she will be my only kawaii Moe

Unyielding said:
I KNOW WHO ARCHER IS WHITE AHHAA
can i spoil it >.>
I know who he is, and I haven't finished the original anime, played the visual novel, or looked it up on TvTropes. It's obvious when you stop to think about it.

Then again, I might just be stupid and totally wrong.

In case I am wrong, don't tell me who it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back