Out-of-Character Chat

He wasn't really angry about the art being ruined, he was more worried of attracting cockroaches into the art room because of the sauce. Coachroaches= bad because they eat paint...but he seems to have let it pass

Woah..They eat paint...?

Anyway! it sound like things have gotten better. The rest of the people in the OOC gave you good advice then ^^

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]No... I don't think that would be a good idea.
Sorry.

They'd die pretty quickly.

[/QUOTE]
THEY WILL NEVER DIE!!!! THEY'RE IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!

XxToxicGoldxX said:
Forgot to mention I will be in my friends house playing some evil within so I won't be able to post any time soon O.o
No problems ToxxicGold. Tell your friend I said hello. It's good no posts are coming! Trust me, it's good!

@Archdemon

Because I am your enemy Arch. I live to stop your plans.

I'm thinking of having Blake continue to wander after the arc is over and make a new character that is part of a guild, maybe having Blake be an occasional cameo kind of like how villains don't need a character sheet.

Thesmashbro said:
I'm thinking of having Blake continue to wander after the arc is over and make a new character that is part of a guild, maybe having Blake be an occasional cameo kind of like how villains don't need a character sheet.
Talk to the mods about that when it comes time

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/766-thesmashbro/ said:
@Thesmashbro[/URL]
There'll be more on that later.

@Archdemon

Haha. Make Drake laugh and hug somebody. Then I'll think about it.
FINE!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL MAKE DRAKE DO THOSE THINGS!!!!

Lexielai said:
@Thesmashbro I wouldn't get your hopes up about no character sheets
When I made a character sheet for Daichi, I was told that was completely unnecessary. Having Blake only be an occasionally-appearing character rather than one of my main ones would be around the same effect.

i still gotta respond... i feel so bad.. i bugged smash so much and now im taking forever...

i dont know what to do... you yelled at Rei... I want her to berserk back... but i want her to be sad cause she been yelled at... OMG THE CHOICES...

Unyielding said:
i still gotta respond... i feel so bad.. i bugged smash so much and now im taking forever...
i dont know what to do... you yelled at Rei... I want her to berserk back... but i want her to be sad cause she been yelled at... OMG THE CHOICES...
Don't worry! Drake will save the day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back