Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. It's kind of cheating. I share your like (not love) of history! Only for the lessons on creating the perfect/largest/most meaningful (x)
So I love learning about influential people ranging from Alexander the Great, all the way on down to Abraham Lincoln. No one in the modern day impresses me :question:

Haha, I'm blabbering. But. Seems we like it for different reasons

Edit: Which is why I'm loving this Fate/Stay show here. It's like every amazing person in history, all in one show. A-mazing

[/QUOTE]
Nelson Mandela is one of the great people of our time. It s a shame I didn't learn more about him till his death was plastered on the new s. His ideals and thoughts are a major for the generation we live in. Need more people like him.

@Archdemon

Make a recruitment thread or interest check for it. That'll help get people.

@Kaine

I def agree. People like him and Ghandi aren't for me I'll admit =P. I prefer Action & Force, over non-violence/philosophizing. I'm on the hot-blooded side, as you can see in my choice of characters to play.

I do understand people like him, have a major and needed place in our world. I could just never get behind their point of view. I would need some help e.e

I'll post the recruitment thread but I just need some help on the races. I know what most of them will be like but I'd like everyone's opinion on them. A pic about what you guys think they would look like wouldn't hurt either. I'm not saying that you have to help me but I'd appreciate it.

Fairy tail logic confirm,

Spoiler for current chapter alert...

008_10_11_2014_10_30_36.png

Unyielding said:
Fairy tail logic confirm,
Spoiler for current chapter alert...

008_10_11_2014_10_30_36.png
I posted that last week lol though only the last two panels

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

@White Masquerade I could point out that Lennix has plenty to react to (Daichi talking about Shin's abilities, ???'s appearance, and Daichi talking to ??? like she's a kid) and that it shouldn't take that long, but I'd be a hypocrite considering how long it took me to post so I have no right to complain.

BTW, how do you pronounce "???"? It it "question mark" three times or just a grunt?

@Unyielding did you follow the links?

On second thought, don't. You'll never return.

Thesmashbro said:
@White Masquerade I could point out that Lennix has plenty to react to (Daichi talking about Shin's abilities, ???'s appearance, and Daichi talking to ??? like she's a kid) and that it shouldn't take that long, but I'd be a hypocrite considering how long it took me to post so I have no right to complain.
BTW, how do you pronounce "???"? It it "question mark" three times or just a grunt?

@Unyielding did you follow the links?

On second thought, don't. You'll never return.
But did you respond >.> Rei misses you >.>

You ever have that moment where everyone tells you about how hard a test is before you take it, but when you take it you're thinking, "Well damn, this shit is easy!"

Pure satisfaction

BLUR said:
You ever have that moment where everyone tells you about how hard a test is before you take it, but when you take it you're thinking, "Well damn, this shit is easy!"
Pure satisfaction
Happens to me all the time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back