Out-of-Character Chat

The create the Rp scene looks just like the Rp recruitment screen from a long time ago..... I need help sooo bad!!!!

Lol. It's kind of cheating. I share your like (not love) of history! Only for the lessons on creating the perfect/largest/most meaningful (x)

So I love learning about influential people ranging from Alexander the Great, all the way on down to Abraham Lincoln. No one in the modern day impresses me :question:

Haha, I'm blabbering. But. Seems we like it for different reasons

Edit: Which is why I'm loving this Fate/Stay show here. It's like every amazing person in history, all in one show. A-mazing

I like history too, helps you see just how much we repeat ourselves. Like the recent economic plummet several years back perfectly resembles Wall St Crash of 1929. Or how if the Germans learnt from Napoleon, they wouldn't have invaded Russia.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Lexielai said:
@Archdemon What were you having trouble with?
Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do in the new layout cause all it shows is the Recruitment Creation thread page that was used before they changed rpn!

@Archdemon

GO diego GO

When archy in the the forums Asking for some kind of help

Coming to the rescues is a meme of someone else

Spell checking his errors, and jumping forum to forum

Only one who hears his cry, and respond time from time

Its DIEGO...

DIEGO...

DIEGO...

GO DIEGO GO

@Thesmashbro (Respond >.>)

@Archdemon Right, well I don't know what you just said but I think it has something to do with the recruitment page being funky; you're probably put off by the lack of guides. I would suggest asking a moderator on RPN in the questions forum, or just trial and error it until you figure it out.

Lexielai said:
@Archdemon Right, well I don't know what you just said but I think it has something to do with the recruitment page being funky; you're probably put off by the lack of guides. I would suggest asking a moderator on RPN in the questions forum, or just trial and error it until you figure it out.
I'm not clicking ((Tapping)) on the Rp recruitment thread creation button I'm tapping on create new Rp and it brings me to the Recruitment page! T-T why does RPN hate me?

PicaPirate said:
I like history too, helps you see just how much we repeat ourselves. Like the recent economic plummet several years back perfectly resembles Wall St Crash of 1929. Or how if the Germans learnt from Napoleon, they wouldn't have invaded Russia.
Ooh yes. Most def. Fighting them there is suicide. Their country is huge. On top of that, they know the geography better than outsiders. On top of that, if their soldiers don't beat you, their winters will. e.e It's insane

Once I'm told on what to do to create my Rp I'll go and start creating it and will ask you guys if you want to join. It's a space Rp.

I remember when Auren wasn't a mod lol. Then again she was only one recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back