Out-of-Character Chat

@White Masquerade Well, its not that I had classes I didn't want. I have some classes I wanted, like Spanish and Drama Literacy. But I'm in Honors PreCalc and Honors Physics because of the plan my mom issued me for my highschool years.

Lol Blur. I sensed the hate in your post.

Refaul -- Ah gotcha. Well it's not all so bad right? The sooner those classes are out of the way, the better.

*sits here having already finished school and is on a gap year until uni*

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Tim Minchin is a great comedian and musician, I've got the "Are you ready for this" DVD.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

I want to create an Rp but the system is sooo much more different than before so I might need help in creating it.

SPACE!!!!!! I think I should start small but I'm not sure because I have you guys so I'm not exactly sure yet...

Start small. Trust me. Do 1-3 people that really like it. As the story moves on, start adding more people one by one.

Alright I'm gonna try to create it but I'm still gonna need some help understanding the new system....

Soooooooo, I'm a little late with this, but I will not be able to make any sort of post after about 6 p.m. EST tomorrow until Sunday at around 11 a.m. Sorry, but I'll be camping. Just thought I would let y'all know.

Oh. Out in nature. Lovely. Enjoy yourself. Take pictures of the night sky for me. Hear near the city, ya can't see much, even at night.

Haha, with sass? I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. And thank you! Though, if the quality isn't good don't take it xD Pictures sometimes don't do what's really there justice =/

:P No, I know. You are a very nice person. Just how I read it in my mind. XP

I have a decent camera on my phone. Would you prefer oil painting through mail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back