Out-of-Character Chat

Katawa Shoujo, a Visual Novel.

I went with the Scar girl, because... Scars and she is shy. By doing so I got to meet the tall European girl. I am satisfied.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha, I'll be nice :angel:

[/QUOTE]
What??? But that would go against our love-hate relationship (That is, how we both love bashing Fairy Tail, yet our characters really hate each other).

I mean he's going to fantasize about you eating ice cream, not ice cream itself :3.

Because you are his Kawaii Moe.

BLUR said:
What??? But that would go against our love-hate relationship (That is, how we both love bashing Fairy Tail, yet our characters really hate each other).
It's funny how that worked out >.> I'm sure Ryos is nice, just mis-guided!

I'm a actual Wiccan, though not initiated I've been in many rituals through the years. Add my fencing and medieval combat reenactment AND my several years jujitsu and judo along with some strength training... Yeah well you get the idea ;P

Also I got a temp job at the videogame shop I often frequent, so I'm happy. The guys there basically already knew me lol

Although to counteract, while watching X-Factor with my girlfriend and her family, one contestant rickrolled us and sang Never gonna give you up.

NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU

NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY

NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE

NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND

HURT YOU

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Oh that's very cool! We have some pagans and wiccans on our islands too- though the groups have started disappearing a couple years ago. But cool cool very cool.

Yeah they've settled down a bit more lately. I've mostly been with them at camps or get-togethers which large group of friends.

Last summer I went to one I ended up every night singing various chants or songs ("Oh holy motherrrr sister of mine, beautiful daughter power divine, I sing her praises, I sing her songs, now we are finding, where we belong" that was one) while drinking and smoking grass.

The benefits of adulthood with close friends that are bonkers :3

Though easily the best was this song being sung by lesbians to the tune of Frere Jacques:

Spoilered for those who don't like swearing or sexual language about lesbians

I like fucking

I like fucking

Lesbian nuns

Lesbian nuns

I like fucking dyke nuns

I like fucking dyke nuns

Dyke nuns bums

Dyke nuns bums

With Katawa Shoujo, its always Lily for me. Its a long and satisfying route.

Sadly Hanako route is pretty short, though someone wrote a good continuation of it somewhere on the KS forums.

Or you can fail it, get pissed with Kenji and die.

I didn't spoil anything worthwhile.

Oh, I should mention it goes NSFW if you don't turn on a filter, be wary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back