Out-of-Character Chat

tumblr_moaio2lecd1r50135o1_500.jpg

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1197-shadowdude505/ said:
@shadowdude505[/URL]
You didn't know they lied?????
I did jump into this RP in the middle, so I'm not sure if that information was posted earlier. But politics is politics. The council is lucky Kyoya can vent his anger out on dark wizards.

shadowdude505 said:
I did jump into this RP in the middle, so I'm not sure if that information was posted earlier. But politics is politics. The council is lucky Kyoya can vent his anger out on dark wizards.
=P No, it was the first time being said. What's his deal with the council ._.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It's funny how that worked out >.> I'm sure Ryos is nice, just mis-guided!

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, Ryos is the misguided one. Please :cool:

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=P No, it was the first time being said. What's his deal with the council ._.

[/QUOTE]
Kyoya just prefers to do things his way and thinks that the council is too slow at dealing with dark wizards. In his mind their politics uses up the time that should be spend making things right.

Also he's Batm...er...Raven Tail.

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Katawa Shoujo, a Visual Novel.
I went with the Scar girl, because... Scars and she is shy. By doing so I got to meet the tall European girl. I am satisfied.

[/QUOTE]
Is this your first playthrough?

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Yes, so no spoils! ):<

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry I won't spoil anything but you may need a spoiler free Guide or something cause it isn't easy getting a good ending unless you're awesome at these types of games.....

Trust me Archy, I am like the ace womanizer.

I have a harem of highly exceptionally cute ladies... (alright I don't...)

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Trust me Archy, I am like the ace womanizer.
I have a harem...

[/QUOTE]
Alright but warning I've seen something in that game that will scar you! Otherwise great game! :)

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Google's a wonderful tool :3.

[/QUOTE]
Oh that what it means, There is some of that but that's not what I'm talking about......

Blood doesn't scar me either. The only thing that scares me is real life ladies, and unless they magically teleport real life girls to you when you beat the game, I am not scared :3.

(that would be rather ironic though...)

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Blood doesn't scar me either. The only thing that scares me is real life ladies, and unless they magically teleport real life girls to you when you beat the game, I am not scared :3.
(that would be rather ironic though...)

[/QUOTE]
Just stop guessing! You'll see what I'm talking about near the end of her story!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I've already had coffee. It's too late to turn back.

[/QUOTE]
LOL. Are you USA-ian?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back