Out-of-Character Chat

Nekoni said:
I lick it on cone, spoon in bowl, or suck if it is an ice loli x3 wait...was that a rhetorical question??
great, now imagine that the ice cream was really Kin... (well dont really imagine

@Unyielding[/URL]

:five:
If that refers to my post then thank you, i was working all day on that ... (between killing asians on Archage)

If that is not refering to the post, then i *inserts arrogant mode* Im glad you can can recognized greatness when you see it mahahaha

Also as a last note...

@Infinities Lover

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT MONSTER OVERLY >.< he attacking me and my Kawaii Moe... making me seem like a monster... I am not a monster... i just protect her from evil by cutting off their arms and hanging them above my fire place

I think the reason why this arc chapter has extended so much is because many people (Myself included) have joined while it was still going. This means all of the new characters need an introduction, meeting with his guildmates and/or friends and finally incorporate himself into the story...And I can see how this may take a bit longer to accomplish...

And the shower and baths thing...I mean come on, after a day of fighting crime the wizards deserve a moment of peace :3

Rei has never had a bath before... she was always hosed down while in her cell

She would be like

*grabs shield to do Rei impression*

"That looks like hot water magic... wont that hurt... pulse im scared"

*Someone tries to force her into the water*

"NOO I dont wanna take the painful bath of badness... Its gonna hurt i know it T-T"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back