Out-of-Character Chat

Whats the point of fighting if you already think youre going to win. I'll never understand this concept. IF it was true, MMA and UFC and Boxing and all those sports would be boring and no one would wwatch.

I know that but this is the third time or so that Arch asked for who his character should fight and then responded with "i'll win regardless" If you dont plan on your writing figuring out who is going to win the fight, and you just assume you are the best, then why waste your time even asking? In a way, thats godmodding.

Kaine said:
I know that but this is the third time or so that Arch asked for who his character should fight and then responded with "i'll win regardless" If you dont plan on your writing figuring out who is going to win the fight, and you just assume you are the best, then why waste your time even asking? In a way, thats godmodding.
I wasn't serious when I said that I would win.

CelticHero37 said:
I think you greatly underestimate Aedon's power. 
I'm not saying it would be a definite win. But it would be a good fight.
Yes it would be a great fight if it ever happens. You do realize that when I said not a chance that I wasn't being serious right?

This is mainly referring to @kirito1337

So sorry! >.<

I promised to have a post up before an hour ago, and I don't have one done. Right now for me it's 12:53, give me until tomorrow and I swear I'll post for both Isanna and Alyssa. I don't remember last night at ALL after I responded to something Blur said and for the past four hours or so I've been in and out of consciousness. Not sure why, but I've just been very exhausted and haven't gotten much done. Again I apologize, and will respond soon.

I'll have a post up at some point today hopefully. I've got a work interview and my girlfriend possibly coming over, so free time is questionable.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

PicaPirate said:
I'll have a post up at some point today hopefully. I've got a work interview and my girlfriend possibly coming over, so free time is questionable.
Lucky.

SEEMS LEGIT (story spoilers from latest FT chapter)

90939dfbea2e8ab9a3a0f2188c9ae12c.jpg

Archdemon said:
I've been thinking and I've said this type of question in the past but if Drake would fight someone who would you guys like to see him fight? Same thing for Aiden.
Anyone else wish to share? This will be the last time that I quote this.

I only got to watch the first match before I fell asleep but thankfully YouTube already has some matches posted. 
And there's always tonight matches Celtic so we can be ready for that =D

@Lexielai lol thanks

I'll try not to, though I have been sleeping for many hours. It's really weird. I'm not even that tired but I pass out and sleep for long periods of time.

Infinities Lover] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7055-lexielai/ said:
@Lexielai[/URL] lol thanks
I'll try not to, though I have been sleeping for many hours. It's really weird. I'm not even that tired but I pass out and sleep for long periods of time.
I know your pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back