Out-of-Character Chat

He should be a stress baker xD  
Fermata would love that, since she can't cook. It's hard to cook when you can't see if it's done or not.

'Twas another Winter's Eve when Qrow came stumbling home. He felt ragged, feet like stone and trembling from the cold. Then, as he entered his humble abode, he saw a gift his dragon foretold: a golden piece of cake, drawn by the magnificence of holy light to be enjoyed under a warm fireplace driven by rational intercourse. That was when the Slayer knew that his new prayer was to become a baker.

I think the whole almost starving to death situation may have left him with a pretty small a appetite. The only thing he likes would possibly be books and animals. Well, except for cats.

I have a GREAT IDEA!!!! for every holiday that comes around we should have like a side story or mission or something dedicated to it!

Haha, Sonic. Did you see what Lucem said? xD Clever.

*Nods* I thought Aedon was nice. But once he started going on about Fermata's fashion..and how he was so cool. I couldn't wait to have one of my characters give him a good punch.

List of characters to punch

Ryos

Aedon

Drake

Yeah I saw what he did there ;)

Don't worry, I'm sure Fermata will eventually punch Aedon at some point. They have a lovely frenemies relationship going on right now xD

If Fairy Tail has taught me anything, it's that if you hate someone, you'll end up being friends by the next arc.

Kinesthetics said:
Haha, Sonic. Did you see what Lucem said? xD Clever.
*Nods* I thought Aedon was nice. But once he started going on about Fermata's fashion..and how he was so cool. I couldn't wait to have one of my characters give him a good punch.

List of characters to punch

Ryos

Aedon

Drake
What did Drake do!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

=P IKR. This RP will be diff though. If you're enemies, it's going to take A LOT, to turn things around.

FairyTail & Raventail, will never be friends. Novus and Dusty will never be friends. More to come.

@Archdemon

Nothing! This is why he needs to be punched!

I've been thinking and I've said this type of question in the past but if Drake would fight someone who would you guys like to see him fight? Same thing for Aiden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back