Out-of-Character Chat

@Kinesthetics do you want to start in the bar where he is at (and I'll make it obvious its him through situations) or do you want to write up a post of how she gets there and pre thoughts from that? Once I know that, we should be able to get going.

Also its like 2am so I'm gonna go to sleep now.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

A post of how she gets there would be good, as well as what she's thinking about. Doing both would actually be good. Him in bar 1st, that way I can combine getting there and noticing him

@PicaPirate

And goodnight Pica

Kinesthetics said:
Haha, no way. Your character is evil then?
@FruitNinja

Hey Fruit. Do you know a user named Nekoni?
He's neutral, but just be careful of what you say because if you say something wrong then he ain't gonna join. Also money talks sometimes!

PicaPirate said:
I died laughing
WEEABOOS: [media]

[/media]
There is people like us who responsibly enjoy anime/manga. Then there are those people who don't do anything else in life and become pseudo-japanese.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.
That's awesome xD But Pirate is right. I would consider myself Otaku, but not Weeaboo. There's a difference.

@Archdemon

I swear it's like I find out something totally odd, different, and unexpected about you everyday! How come this does not transfer to Drake??? Drake is like a grey, brick wall. But you, Arch. You yourself, are surprising

Lol. Interesting. Well I'll just wait and see what goes on with him then.

P.S. Kin is in talk, questions, and relaxation mode. Will be multitasking, tag me, reply, or don't, I will answer you back!

Okay.

I want to join this. It seems fun, lots of people, looks like an immortal RP; one that'll never die and I need to be in one of those xD

But I'm so confused. All these guilds and races and pictures and stories and ARHG.

HALP. What do I do? To apply? To roleplay? To learn what's going on?

:question: Fermata, is perplexing. I'd like to put her in some compromising situations. In the middle of the ocean maybe?

sonicfreak101 said:
Maybe Fermata can pull out a violin xD
She better play an amazing classical song! Good way to get Drake to like you is to either play a classical song or take him to see one.

Kinesthetics said:
:question: Fermata, is perplexing. I'd like to put her in some compromising situations. In the middle of the ocean maybe?
Fermata would be fine in the ocean. She would just use her sound magic like sonar xD I actually do need to add something to her weakness though. She relies on magic to enhance her hearing so she can use echo location but once she runs out of magic energy she can no longer use it. She becomes truly blind then xD  

Archdemon said:
She better play an amazing classical song! Good way to get Drake to like you is to either play a classical song or take him to see one.
Fermata would be willing. She likes all kinds of music. She's basically a music nut xD

Now that I think about it, maybe I should have given Qrow some more interesting characteristics. Although, I'm not sure how he'd feel about the music.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Now that I think about it, maybe I should have given Qrow some more interesting characteristics. Although, I'm not sure how he'd feel about the music.

[/QUOTE]
Qrow having a thing for baking?? <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back