Out-of-Character Chat

Archdemon said:
I want to know something..... Who here is interested in my mission prompt?
I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be revealing my thoughts yet, but I thought it was good

Mathletes

It was my first time doing it :)

My friends finally convinced me. Their big selling point was they get us good good x3

God I love Mulan! Lol

Tomorrow I shall watch Mulan II!

<3

Ahhh. I did that once... finished seventh.

The Chinese people beat me :P . And that's not me being racist, they absolutely wrecked me.

Mathletes better mean what I think it means. Better not be an obscure martial arts...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Infinities Lover

Infi... i just want you to know that you sounded super Kawaii with these mulan statements...

You really are going to be Kawaii Desu in a min

@Kinesthetics oh my, reading it brings me the impression you made it with Erland in mind :P

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

It's 7:51 here. I'm on my way to school.

Unyielding said:
@Infinities Lover
Infi... i just want you to know that you sounded super Kawaii with these mulan statements...

You really are going to be Kawaii Desu in a min
Yeah I just got really happy x3

But I finally watched it after posting that and then went to bed. Tonight/When I get home, I'm dowloading Mulan II, cause I know I've never seen that one.

^.^

@OverlyIntricateLove yes Mathletes is a math competition. My school placed 4th

I don't get how people can be so stupid and can laugh after deliberately tripping them. I mean, this bitch acted like the girl was making a big deal out of nothing. It's a big fucking deal when she trips, completely in the air, then lands flat on her back on a hard gym floor.

Fucking assholes...

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I don't get how people can be so stupid and can laugh after deliberately tripping them. I mean, this bitch acted like the girl was making a big deal out of nothing. It's a big fucking deal when she trips, completely in the air, then lands flat on her back on a hard gym floor.
Fucking assholes...

[/QUOTE]
I can't tell if you're siding with the person that tripped or the people that tripped her.

Anyone online now? 

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I don't get how people can be so stupid and can laugh after deliberately tripping them. I mean, this bitch acted like the girl was making a big deal out of nothing. It's a big fucking deal when she trips, completely in the air, then lands flat on her back on a hard gym floor.
Fucking assholes...

[/QUOTE]
Wow that's sad... I hate people like that, tripping someone up and hurting them is bad enough but laughing after the fact is worse.

I am. Playing Destiny on my PS3. Kicking ass in the Iron Banner.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back