Out-of-Character Chat

@PicaPirate my favourite anime of all time has to be either SAO (both 1 and 2), bleach, fairy tail, akame ga kill, Tokyo ghoul, death note, soul eater, one piece, another, or shiki. Can't decide between those.

No, no. I mean, I can, like, talk to you sometimes in school. As long as it's super stealthy. >.> But you still have us. My district has three days off from school, because Monday.

Also. it is in November.

I don't have a phone, so there ain't no being stealthy for me. Plus they blocked Rpn from the computers :/ .

I have to go to a couple of family friends meetings on Friday and Saturday though, so I might be missing. My mom has a lot of British friends and we're having thanksgiving there.

I hope there are British girls my age there, I have always done better with them. My only 'girl friend' was a Scottish lass who left the next year I met her xD . And then the only girl who would talk to me in grade 9 and this year was a girl from England.

PicaPirate said:
What's your favourite anime guys? I mean, Fairy Tail is obvs a contender.
I'm tied between Fist of the North Star, the epitome of manliness (YOU WA SHOCK) and Hajime no Ippo, also a very good manga.

I have more fav manga than anime, since a lot of amazing mangas get butchered in their anime adaptions *looks at Samurai Deeper Kyo and Grappler Baki*

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNh6QuoOm70[/media]

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.
Trigun. Log Horizon and Naruto are a close second though.

O.o Sorry. Got no experience with teh ladies, and frankly haven't really cared about getting a relationship. x3 I'm kinda...too scared for stuff like that...But overall I'm more focused on school than that. >.>

And yeah, sounds a little tough to get onto RPN if it's blocked. x3

*can attest that having an English girlfriend is good, having one himself* She's lately been busy because of work, but I should be seeing her day after tomorrow.

Oh yeah, there was a little Chinese girl who talked to me, it was in Math class. I helped her out a little bit with the Surface area and volume stuff.

My fav anime is Inuyasha I do believe. Kagome makes a wonderful crossover character ^.^

Overly! I only get 3 days, cause of Monday. I'm mad cause a friend of mine who goes to IMSA doesn't have school tomorrow. She only had 1 class today so she came and visited us at our public high school x3

The Toriko anime is looking good too. It surprises me that they are so well known in Japan (they've had plenty of Toriko crossovers with one piece and DBZ), but is nigh unheard of in the west.

But yeah, its usually crystal clear whether a writer has romantic experience or not in their writing, especially NSFW fanfiction. I've read some nonsense that never happens RL in bed xD

Funny thing is, Pica, I live in Canada and Girls from Britain aren't very common :P . However, most of my school are people from China.

Okay Kiri :) . Let us be the best of friends.

This talk has made me curious on peoples past and current romantic history :) mine takes a bit to write, so I'll do that when I'm not cleaning the kitchen lol

@PicaPirate My favorite anime is Code Geass, followed by Yu Yu Hakusho. Though I love and am obsessed with Fairy Tail, it doesn't contend for me for a variety of reasons.

@Archdemon I think Raven Tail would be the best fit.

I think that the character that I'm waiting on to post is Lennix.

BTW, is Daichi's system of holes that allow him to travel between areas pulling something out of my ***?

I need to get round to reading Hakusho, been meaning to read that manga for a while ever since I read last year Flame of Recca.

I'm just waiting for the day that we get a Onepunch man anime.

That will be one of the best days of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back