Out-of-Character Chat

Celtic, I was pissed at the girl who tripped someone. Sorry, but I don't know how you didn't get what I was saying.

sorry im still a bit pissed

Kirito, I agree completely. And my whole class was pissed that she wasnt taken off first base right away. She got taken off when the next batter tripped almost the same way.

Wow those dirty cheaters, Ruining, Baseball with tripping...

You GO Kawaii Desu @Infinities Lover

End them and remove there arms DX

Don't go hurting em, they're 'armless!

*gets coat*

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

x3

lol I'm much calmer now. A friend of mine randomly showed up at our school after not seeing her for n-months.

Unyie, do you just want me to add Kawaii Desu to my official nickname list? x3

>.> you have an official list of Nicknames...

If you want... To me nicknames are represent a memory shared between two parties, Not something to collect sort of speak.

Like if i call you Kawaii Desu, That means something to me and you, but if the damn Pirate up there (Whos a monster who can get up at 9AM) Calls you it, it means nothing.

Damnit Gary Jules, you are not the best person to listen to when I'm having a moment of remembering my late German grandma (who went back in February). [media]

[/media]

I was thinking for a bit about who the archeologist would be and then I came up with a great idea! Those who were in Fairy tail: Those lost in starlight try guessing who the archeologist is!

@PicaPirate

(I dont hate you... or think your bad, im just messing with you... REMEMBER THAT or Rei will beat me up T-T)

lol Unyie, what I mean is in my,head I have a list of almost all my nicknames and who calls me them.

But I totally get what you said. 
NOW TO WATCH MULAN II!!!

Oh the yes, Please put this name in your head, (So i dont have to keep tagging you everytime i use it)

#ProtectorOfKawaii

Haha Unyielding my post was completely off on a tangent anyway, I know you were messing with that :P I was having my own feelzy moment.

So I want to know something guys. If Drake was thinking about joining a guild which guild do you think he'd join? And be honest too!

What's your favourite anime guys? I mean, Fairy Tail is obvs a contender.

I'm tied between Fist of the North Star, the epitome of manliness (YOU WA SHOCK) and Hajime no Ippo, also a very good manga.

I have more fav manga than anime, since a lot of amazing mangas get butchered in their anime adaptions *looks at Samurai Deeper Kyo and Grappler Baki*

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNh6QuoOm70[/media]

@Archdemon lamia scale or fairy tail, blue Pegasus is too crowded and I don't think he'd fit into mermaid heel too well and crime stopping doesn't seem to be his thing.... He could go to raven tail I suppose but they have quite the "unique" bunch....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back