Out-of-Character Chat

*cries sadly* no, both of the older versions though... T^T seeing other people play just kills me...

@Refaulted *runs like hell fire away* nopnopenopenope

@Kinesthetics You were saying you wanted to do the event. Surely Novus can do it, since looking at the character, she looks as though their fight would be hella fun to play.

I can see it already, with chains everywhere which he cuts and him dodging stuff exploding from Crash, while her chains block his sword attacks.

Fight of 2014.

Plus anyone else who wants in, though Blue Pegasus in this situation would make sense.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

@PicaPirate

Haha, =P. Unfortunately, your guy would mop the floor with Novus, as Dusty would have in the mansion. One eye + low Crash skills + no experience with one eye + S-Class opponent..it really would not go well at all. Her sister would be a much better match - I'll have her stuff up soon. Though, she is not with Blue Pegasus.

CelticHero37 said:
Alright xD Feel free to run into Aedon and Fermata. They're in the general area but don't really know where anybody is.
They shall meet Ironman soon! ((No I'm not talking tony stark))

Nekoni said:
I'll get yours done, I will message you when I am done but I appreciate the common alerts from you :3 I have many things to focus on like commissions, illustration contracts, SATs ACT AP tests, college applications, U.S citizenship registration, not to mention all the organizations I'm staffing in @.@ oh, and daily homework for 9 advanced classes. So just give me time to find free time.
Your getting your american Citizenship, CONGRATZ

I hope you get it

@Kinesthetics Doesn't stop her from coming with other friends or the same guild to join in. Could be a "this is what S rank is like" mission for her. Or maybe even have the sisters together on it!

...I'm having way too much fun imagining the situations.

Now I have memories of Natsu getting excited from going to do S rank xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back